Page 36 of 88 FirstFirst ... 2634353637384686 ... LastLast

Thread: Secure TSW beta spot? AoC's offer.

Pfft, you're still bashing AoC when Warhammer is still online, begging for it? AoC is a diamond-in-the-rough -- Warhammer is a turd sprinkled with glitter.

Quote Originally Posted by Yume View Post
    Pfft, you're still bashing AoC when Warhammer is still online, begging for it? AoC is a diamond-in-the-rough -- Warhammer is a turd sprinkled with glitter.

Opinion to which i agree but one thing does not excuse the other and reading my "come back to AoC please" email just made me giggle. Potential or not they are both filled with a deep sense of Fail

Opinion to which i agree but one thing does not excuse the other and reading my "come back to AoC please" email just made me giggle. Potential or not they are both filled with a deep sense of Fail

As stated before "Betas" has become the moneymaker for mmo-developers.
    Its a free stress test for the companys wich people even pay to get to play.
    LOL anyone?

*note*
    There is something rotten in Denmark...
    I belive the closed beta is closer than people think...

LOL anyone?

*note*

LOL anyone?

*note*