This addon makes the GHOST interface (the green-screen computer) taller. The idea is to eliminate the need to use the up/down arrows so that text won't be accidentally missed, and so we aren't forced to use the mouse to scroll a keyboard-based interface.
The addon also enables the following keyboard shortcuts while the text input field is focused:
• ALT-D: Switch to the Dragon skin
• ALT-I: Switch to the Illuminati skin
• ALT-T: Switch to the Templars skin
• ALT-N: Switch to the Normal skin
• ALT-H: Equivalent to typing "help"
• ALT-R: Equivalent to typing "root"
• ALT-Q: Equivalent to typing "quit"
• ALT-PgDn: Increase window size
• ALT-PgUp: Decrease window size
• PgDn: Equivalent to clicking the down arrow
• PgUp: Equivalent to clicking the up arrow
Download from SecretUI or Curse
Source code is now available on GitHub.
NOTE: Be sure to uninstall version 1 using the instructions found in that version's readme.txt before installing version 2.0 or later.
Unpack the .zip archive into <your TSW folder>\Data\Gui\Customized\ folder. You should end up with the following files at a minimum:
• \Data\Gui\Customized\Flash \GHOSTTablet\CharPrefs.xml
• \Data\Gui\Customized\Flash \GHOSTTablet\GHOSTTablet.swf
• \Data\Gui\Customized\Flash \GHOSTTablet\Modules.xml
Other files may be present but are not required for the addon to run properly.
Delete the GHOSTTablet folder mentioned above.
* Fixed issue where text was split across pages.
* Customizable size. Use Alt+PgUp/PgDn to resize.
* Rewrote completely so that this addon does not replace any Funcom components.
* Added keyboard shortcuts for toggling the built-in skins.
* Added keyboard shortcuts for common commands.
* Added keyboard shortcuts for the up and down arrows.
* Initial release.