Thread: Is there a fast way to switch between decks?

Is there a fast way to switch between decks?

Both original and mod versions of gear manager don't appear to offer any kind of quick switch between decks.

Can I map buttons or shortcuts to individual decks or have a window with all my decks always open so I can change them with one mouse button click?

If not, what is the fastest way to do it? In or out of combat.

To add onto that, you can also use the /setoption chat_macro_window true

command to make a clickable list of builds.

Quote Originally Posted by Claretta View Post
    To add onto that, you can also use the /setoption chat_macro_window true

command to make a clickable list of builds.
    Would you be so kind to explain that a bit more, please?

Ok, just say you create a build in the (original in game) gear manager called riflebloodsolo.

You then type /setoption chat_macro_window true

That will bring up a window with a macro list. You then click new macro, and in the 'content' area you would type /gearmanager use riflebloodsolo

Then click ok. This will create a macro line in the macro window. If you double click this macro, you'll instantly switch to that build and gear.
    Last edited by Claretta; 03-30-2013 at 04:42 PM.

Get the TopMenu+ (available here: http://www.curse.com/tsw-mods/tsw/improved-top-menu) and switching to a new deck is just 2 clicks ahead.

If you are not changing gear, just build, Viper's deck manager is fantastic.

http://tsw.curseforge.com/tsw-mods/deck-manager/

Ctrl+N or right clicking the mod icon will bring up the favorites menu. It has made it easy to have builds for specific NM bosses

I would like to thank all of you for responding and trying to help me. It's nice to know there are so many people ready to do it.

I would especially like to thank Claretta. Her/his instructions helped me make exactly the thing I wanted. Switching between decks with one click. I understand other solutions are good as well, but I really wanted to have a list of decks on the screen and now I do.

It changed my gameplay and fun I'm having a lot. Now I can switch between Aoe and Single target immediately and not be in a bad mood because I have to fight one single monster with all my Aoe attacks. It really does help!

Oh if you don't want to always have to type out /setoption chat_macro_window true then you can create a script in the scripts folder n the game directory.

So create a simple file and call it d (for example). then write in this file the setoption command. Then in game write /d in chat and it will display the macro window.

Or you can macro it to your keyboard if you have a macro-able keyboard.