Page 222 of 317 FirstFirst ... 122172212220221222223224232272 ... LastLast
Results 2,211 to 2,220 of 3165

Thread: More secrets will be revealed tomorrow

Quote Originally Posted by Samekh View Post
    what did he say about them in regard to your statement?
    well actually it was Eurogamer paraphrasing Ragnar on that -

The Templars are about as close as The Secret World gets to goodies, according to Tornquist.
    clicky

and all that really tells me is no one faction is pure and wholesome - we're all shades of grey.

it does not tell me Templars are good, or even nearly good.

i mean, Ragnar also said this -

they're willing to raze a city to the ground if it means defeating the evil within.
    clicky

and this -
    To get to the demon in the middle of the village, they'd be very happy to burn the whole place down. They're zealots
    clicky

Quote Originally Posted by babylon View Post
    pretty much that - Templars are the closest thing this game has to good guys.

all that really tells me is no one faction is pure and wholesome - we're all shades of grey.

mh, when i think about the templars, i instantly think about the christian crusade which is in no way associated with goodness in my mind but you're right, shades of grey we will be...i mean thats what we are, after all...

all that really tells me is no one faction is pure and wholesome - we're all shades of grey.

mh, when i think about the templars, i instantly think about the christian crusade which is in no way associated with goodness in my mind but you're right, shades of grey we will be...i mean thats what we are, after all...