Page 23 of 76 FirstFirst ... 1321222324253373 ... LastLast

Thread: New art

Whatever kind of "weapon" it is maybe he is carrying and ammo case of some kind. Maybe he is a zombie hunter and "nails" them in the head....

Whatever kind of "weapon" it is maybe he is carrying and ammo case of some kind. Maybe he is a zombie hunter and "nails" them in the head....

I think this is going to turn into one of those milkshake vs smoothie things.

Quote Originally Posted by Elsoreth View Post
    Sorry, have to say it.

Is your knowledge of the splatter of human blood from personal experiance?
    Sorry to have to dissapoint you but no not PERSONAL experiance....i have a marine for a step father and my mother is an investigator, on top of that i watch ALOT of CSI.

I LIKE MILKSHAKES!

Sorry, have to say it.

Sorry to have to dissapoint you but no not PERSONAL experiance....i have a marine for a step father and my mother is an investigator, on top of that i watch ALOT of CSI.

I LIKE MILKSHAKES!

Sorry, have to say it.

I LIKE MILKSHAKES!

Can someone please post the original FB pic? FB is blocked for me here at work. Thanks!
    "Nothing is true, everything is permitted." -Vladimir Bartol, Alamut

"An explanation is not an excuse. An excuse implies that I feel there is something worth excusing on my behalf. " -Nusquam, TSW Forums

Can someone please post the original FB pic? FB is blocked for me here at work. Thanks!
    "Nothing is true, everything is permitted." -Vladimir Bartol, Alamut

"An explanation is not an excuse. An excuse implies that I feel there is something worth excusing on my behalf. " -Nusquam, TSW Forums