Page 104 of 508 FirstFirst ... 45494102103104105106114154204 ... LastLast
Results 1,031 to 1,040 of 5079

Thread: New The Dark Places Tweets

NP - that's why I said I might be in the cranky mode ...

it wasn't just directed at one person - I see Americans do it all the time. My daughter has her degree in Communications and she catches me all the time on stuff...
    Just as you when you were a child and pulled the covers over your head to protect yourself from the demons that harassed you in the night, refusing now to believe they are out there watching you won't stop them anymore than than that mere cloth shield would have if they really wanted to harm you. That's why I'm here.
    - Rayvyn Madigan, Demon Hunter

it wasn't just directed at one person - I see Americans do it all the time. My daughter has her degree in Communications and she catches me all the time on stuff...
    Just as you when you were a child and pulled the covers over your head to protect yourself from the demons that harassed you in the night, refusing now to believe they are out there watching you won't stop them anymore than than that mere cloth shield would have if they really wanted to harm you. That's why I'm here.

Quote Originally Posted by Kiith-sa View Post
    I'd swear it's a little more "corrupt" than it was before the last tweet,
    Sorry, nope, I saved it at the beginning just in case, no change.

Quote Originally Posted by Rayvyn View Post

seems to be a smart girl

seems to be a smart girl

seems to be a smart girl

Well - four days after posting "FOUR" - they post "It's alive." - so I really believe something is coming soon - or they just love to drive us crazy - or both.

Well - four days after posting "FOUR" - they post "It's alive." - so I really believe something is coming soon - or they just love to drive us crazy - or both.