Page 217 of 508 FirstFirst ... 117167207215216217218219227267317 ... LastLast
Results 2,161 to 2,170 of 5079

Thread: New The Dark Places Tweets

Quote Originally Posted by Raemari View Post
    Ga would be Georgia instead of a number
    Georgia in the USA?

You still haven't explained how David IV ties in with the tweet clues. /mindboggle

Please people, if you're going to post stuff, explain why you're posting it and why you think it's a possible answer to the clues. Otherwise it gets confusing (no more than the twitter clues anyway! )

Georgia in the USA?

You still haven't explained how David IV ties in with the tweet clues. /mindboggle

Please people, if you're going to post stuff, explain why you're posting it and why you think it's a possible answer to the clues. Otherwise it gets confusing (no more than the twitter clues anyway! )

Georgia in the USA?

The pic from http://dreamwithinadream.com/ is NOT new. It was last updated May 7th 2003, sorry :(
    Is that the image, or the site? Because as far as we can tell, it's been updated today.

Then again, I'm not entirely that hopeful.

DP says to read "in the lines, not between them", but the question is whether he wants us to read in the lines of Daniel 4:31, or in the lines of past ARGs, or in the lines of his Tweets.

The pic from http://dreamwithinadream.com/ is NOT new. It was last updated May 7th 2003, sorry :(
    Is that the image, or the site? Because as far as we can tell, it's been updated today.

DP says to read "in the lines, not between them", but the question is whether he wants us to read in the lines of Daniel 4:31, or in the lines of past ARGs, or in the lines of his Tweets.

Burned out here for tonight, and it's late...

Good luck all!

Good luck all!

Good luck all!

Quote Originally Posted by Mysterio Dark View Post
    at first i thought it cats eye nebula but i dont think so, it has a flattened top which said nebula does not. there are many such nebula so i think this a wrong tree.
    Yeah now that you mention it...

░▒▓ ∞∞∞ Ơ U R O B O R O § ∞∞∞ ▓▒░
    ~∞∞~ a Dragon Cabal for TSW ~∞∞~
    ▒▓∞∞{Ouroboros Site Pending}∞∞▓▒