Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Possible one-of-a-kind TSW item?

Possible one-of-a-kind TSW item?

So, I meant to post this a couple months ago, closer to the convention, but never got around to it. I was at Anime Boston back in May this year, and got in line for a certain autograph session. For a certain voice actress that you may know from something. (Yeah she is at least one other voice, so sue me.)

Here is the prize that I came back with. Paraphrasing, but "No one's asked me to sign one of these before! This was a lot of fun." So the VAs had a lot of fun with The Secret World too! It shows in how well so many of them do. AND I guess this is a ONE OF A KIND ITEM. Super special.

If only I knew how to get Jimmy Akingbola to sign it as well. I don't think I'd see him at many anime cons in New England, however. Voice of the Dragon would've been pretty cool, as well.

I guess this thread is kind of just showing off, but. Cool Secret World things are cool?

Quote Originally Posted by karmakamikaze View Post
    So, I meant to post this a couple months ago, closer to the convention, but never got around to it. I was at Anime Boston back in May this year, and got in line for a certain autograph session. For a certain voice actress that you may know from something. (Yeah she is at least one other voice, so sue me.)

Here is the prize that I came back with. Paraphrasing, but "No one's asked me to sign one of these before! This was a lot of fun." So the VAs had a lot of fun with The Secret World too! It shows in how well so many of them do. AND I guess this is a ONE OF A KIND ITEM. Super special.

If only I knew how to get Jimmy Akingbola to sign it as well. I don't think I'd see him at many anime cons in New England, however. Voice of the Dragon would've been pretty cool, as well.

I guess this thread is kind of just showing off, but. Cool Secret World things are cool?
    Did you discuss old school hip hop?
    Frank "Badger54" Calhoun

"Thanks, Frank. You're like the ass-kicking Santa." --'Magus Girl', Twitterverse Experiment

We discussed very little. She said what I paraphrased, I thanked her, and I was ushered out of the room. I was pretty much the end of the line, she seemed a bit tired. An hour or two of autographs will do that.

Funcom

Kari Wahlgren`s voice for Kirsten Geary and Tanis is really excellent. Guess she is more known for more cartoonish characters then the TSW ones.

Someone should update her Wikipedia page to include TSW in her list of credits.

Done, although I'm unsure if Wikipedia is supposed to hold exhaustive lists like that (I'd say that's more suited to site like IMDb). Given the length of the list, I figured it wouldn't hurt to add TSW in any case

It doesn't look like all of the threads from the old forums made it to the archive section. Cri and I still have the prizes from the 2011 TSW Super Bowl Squares contest and the first Pumpkin Carving Contest in 2010.

Signed faction buttons, original press flyers from the fist announcement and a cast of characters signed by Ragner, Martin, and Joel.

We still have the puzzle piece from Gather the pieces.

I wonder how many people are still playing with SoS codes.

Quote Originally Posted by Belladawna View Post
    It doesn't look like all of the threads from the old forums made it to the archive section. Cri and I still have the prizes from the 2011 TSW Super Bowl Squares contest and the first Pumpkin Carving Contest in 2010.

Signed faction buttons, original press flyers from the fist announcement and a cast of characters signed by Ragner, Martin, and Joel.

Those aren't just one of a kid, those are pieces of history right there.

Quote Originally Posted by Belladawna View Post

pics please.

Kari was awesome in this Episode of Tabletop with Wil Wheaton as well
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O7_Yd3_M8iQ
    Kumori
    Sangnoir
    Jin-Kumori
    Arisia
    Cerberus Dimension
    Quantum Physics - The Dreams stuff is made of