Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Free Trial ?

Free Trial ?

hi,
    i wanted to know if there will be a free trial for the game because...i dont know much about PCs so..i dont know if my PC has the requirements for it
    (i needed to buy a new videocard to play borderlands...so..)

Free Trial ?

hi,
    i wanted to know if there will be a free trial for the game because...i dont know much about PCs so..i dont know if my PC has the requirements for it

Free Trial ?

hi,

Quote Originally Posted by Kerero View Post
    hi,
    As this game has yet to even hit Beta, there isn't any news on a free trial, muchless the techspecs needed to play it. I imagine, following the tried and true "14 day free trial!" tactic will more than likely happen 3-5 months after official release. They might hook up with a website that will gauge your machines specs vs the specs needed by the game. We don't know.

hi,
    As this game has yet to even hit Beta, there isn't any news on a free trial, muchless the techspecs needed to play it. I imagine, following the tried and true "14 day free trial!" tactic will more than likely happen 3-5 months after official release. They might hook up with a website that will gauge your machines specs vs the specs needed by the game. We don't know.

hi,

Thankfully, you have a year and a half to get your computer updated. Start saving for that DX11 monster now!

Thankfully, you have a year and a half to get your computer updated. Start saving for that DX11 monster now!

Quote Originally Posted by Shoob View Post
    where did you get a year and a half from please i am curious ???