Page 151 of 158 FirstFirst ... 51101141149150151152153 ... LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,510 of 1578

Thread: GameSpot Video and Interview Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by Alkohre View Post
    This does not seem like a start city to me, why does everyone assume that?

I sincerely hope this is not a starter city, it's a cool city, it could become something like Barrens and all.
    Pretty sure we have confirmed that it is not a starter city. Its a city that comes soon after the start city. So.... it might just become something like the Barrens. :P

I sincerely hope this is not a starter city, it's a cool city, it could become something like Barrens and all.
    Pretty sure we have confirmed that it is not a starter city. Its a city that comes soon after the start city. So.... it might just become something like the Barrens. :P

Quote Originally Posted by Mizue View Post
    Oh great, I just assumed from all the topics that people where taking it as a starting city. It really doesn't pass the feel of one.

One more question, if you don't mind, have the twitters gone idle after the video?

Oh great, I just assumed from all the topics that people where taking it as a starting city. It really doesn't pass the feel of one.

One more question, if you don't mind, have the twitters gone idle after the video?

have the twitters gone idle after the video?
    some days before the video, the Kingsmouth twitters went silent...

they get us attached to these people through twitter and now with the silence i am worried for them....