Page 65 of 82 FirstFirst ... 1555636465666775 ... LastLast

Thread: Funcom - We All Want To Know

Really nice idea TheOverlord. Perhaps make it a random encounter.

Really nice idea TheOverlord. Perhaps make it a random encounter.

Quote Originally Posted by Iltani View Post
    that is a myth.....they don't exist
    You got and tell that to my Sgt.

This thread is another example of that subsection of the gaming community that keeps saying:

"But I don't like it so they shouldn't allow it!"

Nipples! Nude dancing in the enemy node! Cross Dressing! ERPvP!

Bring it!

This thread is another example of that subsection of the gaming community that keeps saying:

Bring it!

Bring it!

Quote Originally Posted by TheOverlord View Post
    This thread continues to entertain lol

And to be honest, stumbling across a bonfire in middle of the woods at night with chanting cultists dancing around it naked would be lot more unsettling than cultists dancing around in their clothes.

The nudity in this case evokes primal memories of a less civilized time of mankind and with those memories come the deepest of primal fears as well. Combined with the possibility of learning the truth about why our ancestors were always afraid of the night and that you have a very appropriate mood.

As I've said before, nudity (or nipples) if used properly can substantially add to the horror element of the game. It can much more than just a marketing tool (although it does work as that as well).
    Sense, sir. You're making too much of it. Please stop as these forums do not allow for such shenanigans.
    Kendric
    Huldra
    "What's next, giant spiders? Giant cockroaches?? FUCKING CIRCUS CLOWNS?"

Quote Originally Posted by TheOverlord View Post
    This thread continues to entertain lol

And to be honest, stumbling across a bonfire in middle of the woods at night with chanting cultists dancing around it naked would be lot more unsettling than cultists dancing around in their clothes.

The nudity in this case evokes primal memories of a less civilized time of mankind and with those memories come the deepest of primal fears as well. Combined with the possibility of learning the truth about why our ancestors were always afraid of the night and that you have a very appropriate mood.

As I've said before, nudity (or nipples) if used properly can substantially add to the horror element of the game. It can much more than just a marketing tool (although it does work as that as well).
    Sense, sir. You're making too much of it. Please stop as these forums do not allow for such shenanigans.
    Kendric
    Huldra
    "What's next, giant spiders? Giant cockroaches?? FUCKING CIRCUS CLOWNS?"