Page 246 of 246 FirstFirst ... 146196236244245246
Results 2,451 to 2,460 of 2460

Thread: Official Suggestion Box - Version 2

[Items] Remove all the cr*p items that drop from loot bags and give them to a vendor for players who might want to buy them. I'm thinking specifically of theatrical tickets (the ticket seller in the The Albion could sell those) and aegis grenades. Replace them with something useful/ valuable.

I'd love to see a mission take place in the Paris Catacombs, like for an Aux Weapon or just as part of a chain (like Hell and Bach, for instance).

[Clothing] Ripped/Torn/Soiled versions of faction uniforms

Quote Originally Posted by Greymarch2000 View Post
    » Spoiler Soiled you say? *giggle* I'm... humm *giggle* Oh, I just... *giggle*
    cave et aude The gators were all drinking tea,
    "Goodness shouts. Evil whispers." Bal. prov. in a dreamy pantsless glee
    "Goodness speaks in a whisper. Evil shouts." Tib. prov. Release your mortal coil
    "The reverse side also has a reverse side." Jap. prov. The alligators had it right
    veritatem ad paradoxom Wearing pants it sure does bite

Yoga Pants with "Non-Euclidean" printed on the back.

Quote Originally Posted by Greymarch2000 View Post
    love this idea, could be taken a lot further too
    "If you wake up and you are not in pain, you know you are dead"
    Russian proverb

• make benefaction tonics stack up to 99
    • make all the bound consumables that you can buy from the faction vendors stack up to 99
    • make all ambrosias stack up to 99

The reasoning is that your inventory gets so full with 10 stacks of these things. I often want to have a huge stack of the potions so I don't have to run around getting them more every now and then.
    Last edited by renzof; 02-18-2017 at 07:05 PM.
    Aamudarra of The Lost Cause

[Misc] A death counter. Similar to the /played and /born commands like say /died that tells you exactly how many times your character has been sent to the Anima well.

Stretch goals
    - Breakdown by zone
    - Add death stats to the chronicle

[PvP] Some kind of in game tutorial or explanation of each of the battlegrounds when you first sign up for one so that new players can at leasat know what the objectives of the battleground they are entering are.
    Last edited by mysticmagpie; 02-22-2017 at 06:37 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by mysticmagpie View Post
    [Misc]
    - Add death stats to the chronicle
    A complete overhaul of the Chronicle would be much better. An awful lot of stats are missing on it.
    Thank you for new Fusang!

Quote Originally Posted by alfora View Post
    A complete overhaul of the Chronicle would be much better. An awful lot of stats are missing on it.
    Agreed, the Chronicle could be a lot more interesting reading than it is/was