Page 5 of 52 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: Combat Roles?

My mistake. The only currently successful MMO.

Quote Originally Posted by Blacula View Post
    Pfft. Yarite, I've been stuck in the Luxon/Kurzick area for years now! Not a single other soul around!

Pfft. Yarite, I've been stuck in the Luxon/Kurzick area for years now! Not a single other soul around!

When it comes to aggro, one should also remember that AI in TSW seem somewhat more complex. From IGN article:
    You're at war and the enemy is usually quite keen on seeing you dead, so yes, for the most part they'll simply attack if they think they have a chance at winning. If not, they might choose to leave you alone, or run the other way. They're not stupid. And there are certain cases where enemies will communicate with you if they feel they might get something back from changing allegiance. That's certainly part of our storyline.

When it comes to aggro, one should also remember that AI in TSW seem somewhat more complex. From IGN article:
    You're at war and the enemy is usually quite keen on seeing you dead, so yes, for the most part they'll simply attack if they think they have a chance at winning. If not, they might choose to leave you alone, or run the other way. They're not stupid. And there are certain cases where enemies will communicate with you if they feel they might get something back from changing allegiance. That's certainly part of our storyline.

Well that would be all kinds of awesome. And creepy. Actually probably very creepy, if at 30% morale your zombie target suddenly asked you to stop and started asking questions and questioning its own morality.
    selkie : dragon : fist / elemental

Please don't PM me, my inbox is 'full'/bugged

Well that would be all kinds of awesome. And creepy. Actually probably very creepy, if at 30% morale your zombie target suddenly asked you to stop and started asking questions and questioning its own morality.
    selkie : dragon : fist / elemental

Please don't PM me, my inbox is 'full'/bugged