Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Valentine Event?

Is it intended that the Valentine's Bears can not be bought account wide?
    The League of Monster Slayers

"Know your place. Accept your place. Be a shoe!"

Quote Originally Posted by TheStrain View Post
    Is it intended that the Valentine's Bears can not be bought account wide?
    Pretty sure it is - they were about the only thing that could be one-time traded before gifting became a thing. Making them account-wide would mean (have meant?) that you could keep creating new characters to claim and trade the bear on.

Quote Originally Posted by Housatonic View Post
    Pretty sure it is - they were about the only thing that could be one-time traded before gifting became a thing. Making them account-wide would mean (have meant?) that you could keep creating new characters to claim and trade the bear on.
    Oh right, I forgot that they are giftable. Thanks
    The League of Monster Slayers

"Know your place. Accept your place. Be a shoe!"

Yet more reasons why this Game is becoming more and more of a joke
    intended for a mature audience my left testicle....
    penguin onesies and now this abject pajama ...
    time for a more mature game than this joke that TSW is becoming ..
    Time to uninstall
    Information Is Not Knowledge , Knowledge is Not Wisdom, Wisdom Is Not Truth, Truth Is Not Beauty, Beauty Is Not Love, Love Is Not Music, Music Is The Best....! Frank Zappa

Quote Originally Posted by Honeybane View Post
    penguin onesies and now this abject pajama ...
    If you think about it what could be more mature than mental insanity? Who else but the insane would fight the risen dead and eldrich horrors in nothing but a fursuit or their nightgown?

The bees, that's who!

Yeah this is my first V-day in game, and I was a bit dissappointed there was no mission related to the event ala the wonderful Christmas or Halloween stuff. The post on the website about there literally being love in the air had me imagining we would be chasing down heart-shaped noxious fog banks or something, instead of gambling with Cupid for more clothing.

Oh well! Not every holiday can be an extravaganza.
    Heather "Goonshine" Ramis

Quote Originally Posted by uppastbedtime View Post
    If you think about it what could be more mature than mental insanity? Who else but the insane would fight the risen dead and eldrich horrors in nothing but a fursuit or their nightgown?

The bees, that's who!

Yeah this is my first V-day in game, and I was a bit dissappointed there was no mission related to the event ala the wonderful Christmas or Halloween stuff. The post on the website about there literally being love in the air had me imagining we would be chasing down heart-shaped noxious fog banks or something, instead of gambling with Cupid for more clothing.

Oh well! Not every holiday can be an extravaganza.
    On the plus side, they started the Timed Challenges on Valentine's so it's not entirely like they didn't give us something to do.
    Last edited by Notch; 02-17-2017 at 01:56 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Honeybane View Post
    Yet more reasons why this Game is becoming more and more of a joke
    I am 100% sure that your left testicle is for mature audiences only.

Quote Originally Posted by Notch View Post
    On the plus side, they started the Timed Challenges on Valentine's so it's not entirely like they didn't give us something to do.
    True! I look forward to following my heart's deepest desire and roleplaying a futuristic drive-thru waitress.
    Heather "Goonshine" Ramis

Quote Originally Posted by marciantobay View Post
    I am 100% sure that your left testicle is for mature audiences only.
    I gigglesnorted.
    cave et aude The gators were all drinking tea,
    "Goodness shouts. Evil whispers." Bal. prov. in a dreamy pantsless glee
    "Goodness speaks in a whisper. Evil shouts." Tib. prov. Release your mortal coil
    "The reverse side also has a reverse side." Jap. prov. The alligators had it right
    veritatem ad paradoxom Wearing pants it sure does bite

It's not event bags, it's weird bags with silly stuff.