Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: 35 challenges in 5 weeks...

Quote Originally Posted by Odonoptera View Post
    I hope I don't get yelled at for linking Urbandictionary here, but http://www.urbandictionary.com/defin...m=Sick%20nasty

Really, we swear it's a cool term. Sick nasty even.
    Kids these days and their cool locutions. Use a portmanteau, if it was good for Caroll, it's good for you.

It's sasty, it's what it is!
    cave et aude The gators were all drinking tea,
    "Goodness shouts. Evil whispers." Bal. prov. in a dreamy pantsless glee
    "Goodness speaks in a whisper. Evil shouts." Tib. prov. Release your mortal coil
    "The reverse side also has a reverse side." Jap. prov. The alligators had it right
    veritatem ad paradoxom Wearing pants it sure does bite

Funcom

Quote Originally Posted by Blue Rabbit View Post
    Kids these days and their cool locutions. Use a portmanteau, if it was good for Caroll, it's good for you.

It's sasty, it's what it is!
    Yes, good.
    FuncomAndy 'Odonoptera' Benditt
    Community Manager
    Twitter: @AndyBenditt

The Secret World Website | Social Guidelines | Customer Service

Yes, good.
    I would like to believe I am not the only one who read this in Abathur's voice, but I probably am.
    Nicholas "Nzoth" Rush / Kamala "Aku-mai" Lakshmi / Freydis "Alfdottir" Alfr
    Dorotea "Nyalotha" Senjak - The Black in the Red
    Josh "Yshaarj" Nolan - The Wannabe Gangsta
    Author of the Books of the World Spectrum - Humanity was not born free: http://worldspectrum.net/

Funcom

Quote Originally Posted by Nzoth View Post
    I would like to believe I am not the only one who read this in Abathur's voice, but I probably am.

Please don't kill me Blizz
    FuncomAndy 'Odonoptera' Benditt
    Community Manager
    Twitter: @AndyBenditt

The Secret World Website | Social Guidelines | Customer Service

Ahh thank you - us older folks need help sometimes!!

I truly had never heard that expression, at all, until this so - aha! Its Awesomesauce...

And I'm sure the photoshop is fine; afterall you made it more sasty. And no one can have a problem with that.
    Koriani "Karmic" Frithrae
    Dragon
    Arcadia Dimension

I am so happy right now. My heart is full of light and joy.
    Nicholas "Nzoth" Rush / Kamala "Aku-mai" Lakshmi / Freydis "Alfdottir" Alfr
    Dorotea "Nyalotha" Senjak - The Black in the Red
    Josh "Yshaarj" Nolan - The Wannabe Gangsta
    Author of the Books of the World Spectrum - Humanity was not born free: http://worldspectrum.net/

Please don't kill me Blizz
    Frabjous!
    cave et aude The gators were all drinking tea,
    "Goodness shouts. Evil whispers." Bal. prov. in a dreamy pantsless glee
    "Goodness speaks in a whisper. Evil shouts." Tib. prov. Release your mortal coil
    "The reverse side also has a reverse side." Jap. prov. The alligators had it right
    veritatem ad paradoxom Wearing pants it sure does bite

Quote Originally Posted by Kargor View Post
    Well, the pros can certainly nail that. I can usually hit the 5 challenges per week...

Anything special going on for the not-so-pro players as well?
    Doomboard rewarded 70 challenges over 4 weeks if I'm not mistaken. That you complain about it I could eventually understand, but for only 35 challenges in 5 weeks... really??
    Actually when I opened the thread I thought you would complain that it's ridiculously easy and not challenging enough...

Quote Originally Posted by Affro-Jojo View Post
    Doomboard rewarded 70 challenges over 4 weeks if I'm not mistaken. That you complain about it I could eventually understand, but for only 35 challenges in 5 weeks... really??
    Actually when I opened the thread I thought you would complain that it's ridiculously easy and not challenging enough...
    I'm 85% sure it was intended as a parody of certain posts with general theme "why is not everything handed to me on a silver platter" that sometimes appear when any new content requiring some effort to obtain is added to game (see: Museum of Occult).

Or satirical post pointing out that it is a challenge for many people to even remember that Secret World still exists, let alone log in and do something.