Kendrick

Default[Illuminati] Video & Interview Discussion

Now that the Gamespot exclusive video for the Illuminati is out, how about a round table discussion on how it has cemented your choice, made you doubt your decision, or any points of merit you would like to bring up.
Kendric
Huldra
"What's next, giant spiders? Giant cockroaches?? FUCKING CIRCUS CLOWNS?"

Kendrick

Now that the Gamespot exclusive video for the Illuminati is out, how about a round table discussion on how it has cemented your choice, made you doubt your decision, or any points of merit you would like to bring up.
Kendric
Huldra

Kendrick

Kendric
Huldra

Darren

Really happy to see the News but this questions answer made me really curious

RT:The Illuminati believe in controlling magic. They don't like things they don't understand. The occult has to be quantified and contained, researched and refined, and synthesized if possible. Manufactured. Stored. The Illuminati will have some fun toys to play with. Dangerous toys. Toys that sizzle and erode the divide between worlds.

HMMMMMMMM Dangerous toys what will they be

Darren

RT:The Illuminati believe in controlling magic. They don't like things they don't understand. The occult has to be quantified and contained, researched and refined, and synthesized if possible. Manufactured. Stored. The Illuminati will have some fun toys to play with. Dangerous toys. Toys that sizzle and erode the divide between worlds.

Darren

Fallen Seraph

Thanks for making these threads Kendrick

For myself I find it has cemented my main character as being a Illuminati. While the individual aspect I already fit my character and protecting your own back/gaining your own power. This part in the interview was like custom made for my character:
Quote:
The Illuminati believe in controlling magic. They don't like things they don't understand. The occult has to be quantified and contained, researched and refined, and synthesized if possible. Manufactured. Stored. The Illuminati will have some fun toys to play with. Dangerous toys. Toys that sizzle and erode the divide between worlds.
A main aspect of my character is she is one who wants to really KNOW what is out there, see it, study it, figure out how it ticks. She spent so much of her life isolated, controlled, cut off from the world. That now she wants to experience and know as much as she can. She doesn't like the idea that there is something unknown, since it means something she hasn't witnessed.

I dunno if anyone here knows Planescape, but she is sort of like a Sensate (though more in a scientific/knowledge way).

Also the talk of knowing how the world really runs, who are puppets who are puppeteers fit with her too. She has been controlled for too long and knowing this, knowing whether she has free will or not be important.

Fallen Seraph

For myself I find it has cemented my main character as being a Illuminati. While the individual aspect I already fit my character and protecting your own back/gaining your own power. This part in the interview was like custom made for my character:
Quote:
The Illuminati believe in controlling magic. They don't like things they don't understand. The occult has to be quantified and contained, researched and refined, and synthesized if possible. Manufactured. Stored. The Illuminati will have some fun toys to play with. Dangerous toys. Toys that sizzle and erode the divide between worlds.
A main aspect of my character is she is one who wants to really KNOW what is out there, see it, study it, figure out how it ticks. She spent so much of her life isolated, controlled, cut off from the world. That now she wants to experience and know as much as she can. She doesn't like the idea that there is something unknown, since it means something she hasn't witnessed.

I dunno if anyone here knows Planescape, but she is sort of like a Sensate (though more in a scientific/knowledge way).

Also the talk of knowing how the world really runs, who are puppets who are puppeteers fit with her too. She has been controlled for too long and knowing this, knowing whether she has free will or not be important.

Fallen Seraph

Quote:

Cyphre

Dr. Doom is the Illuminati poster boy.
Wants to know everything.
Wants power over everything.
Wants everything.

You can see why that type would be fun to play, though.
John "Scion" Talbot
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
The CODEX