Mickey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kamaytayan View Post
Please, please, please consider balancing out how the skill system and weapons/skills work out. Don't let it be like AO to where everything started going downhill and then it just got worse and worse. (Edit #1 : I swear to God(s), if I see you guys implementing Aimed Shot into this game im /quitting as fast as you can say alpha...<3)

Also, you guys gonna let us know when your going to decide who's getting beta keys? Some of us are pretty eager to try out this possible "Dream come True" MMO.
What are you talking about. Since when AO went downhill? game still rocks and only need a face lift with new graphic upgrade.

Mickey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kamaytayan View Post
Please, please, please consider balancing out how the skill system and weapons/skills work out. Don't let it be like AO to where everything started going downhill and then it just got worse and worse. (Edit #1 : I swear to God(s), if I see you guys implementing Aimed Shot into this game im /quitting as fast as you can say alpha...<3)

Also, you guys gonna let us know when your going to decide who's getting beta keys? Some of us are pretty eager to try out this possible "Dream come True" MMO.
What are you talking about. Since when AO went downhill? game still rocks and only need a face lift with new graphic upgrade.

Kamaytayan

the game went downhill as soon as AI hit. MR? Everyone and their brother using AS? Lack of player base and therefore nobody on LFT for the stuff you need yet still coming out with endgame content? Sounds pretty downhill to me

Anyways, AO was a good game, just silirron (think thats how you spelled his name, ****ed it all up :P).

FC is seeming to redeem itself with TSW though, my hopes are definately up.

Kamaytayan

the game went downhill as soon as AI hit. MR? Everyone and their brother using AS? Lack of player base and therefore nobody on LFT for the stuff you need yet still coming out with endgame content? Sounds pretty downhill to me

Anyways, AO was a good game, just silirron (think thats how you spelled his name, ****ed it all up :P).

Kamaytayan

Khirsah

He IS right in some respects... MR whores and AS a plenty

Khirsah

Khirsah

Neverblade

Asking for the keys rarely works. However, I did see something about them firing a bunch of people, possibly pushing us to late 2010 before any kind of release...so beta late 1st early 2nd quarter would be my estimate. Do like the rest of us, stare at this board incessantly all day

Neverblade

Asking for the keys rarely works. However, I did see something about them firing a bunch of people, possibly pushing us to late 2010 before any kind of release...so beta late 1st early 2nd quarter would be my estimate. Do like the rest of us, stare at this board incessantly all day