Thread Tools

Denovus

Denovus's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rayvyn View Post
there is far more out there than you may realize.
rule 1, never let on what you know or dont know

besides... im just here for my tea and a laugh

Denovus

Denovus's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rayvyn View Post
there is far more out there than you may realize.
rule 1, never let on what you know or dont know

besides... im just here for my tea and a laugh

Giovanna

Giovanna's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Denovus
im just here for my tea and a laugh
Do you have any Darjeeling?

Giovanna

Giovanna's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Denovus
im just here for my tea and a laugh
Do you have any Darjeeling?

Giovanna

Giovanna's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Denovus
im just here for my tea and a laugh
Do you have any Darjeeling?

Denovus

Denovus's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Giovanna View Post
Do you have any Darjeeling?
special oolong blend... im sure i can scrounge (see steal) some from one of my friendly (see unsuspecting) templar (or illuminati) friends (see dupes)

Denovus

Denovus's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Giovanna View Post
Do you have any Darjeeling?
special oolong blend... im sure i can scrounge (see steal) some from one of my friendly (see unsuspecting) templar (or illuminati) friends (see dupes)

Denovus

Denovus's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Giovanna View Post
Do you have any Darjeeling?
special oolong blend... im sure i can scrounge (see steal) some from one of my friendly (see unsuspecting) templar (or illuminati) friends (see dupes)

Rayvyn

Rayvyn's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Giovanna View Post
Do you have any Darjeeling?
I have Darjeeling, Yunnan Noir, Irish Breakfast, Earl Grey Bravo, and Assam Melody.

The Irish Breakfast and Earl Grey Bravo are my favoites - I am a true Templar and appreciate the fermented teas more.

But I am not his friend - or a dupe...
Just as you when you were a child and pulled the covers over your head to protect yourself from the demons that harassed you in the night, refusing now to believe they are out there watching you won't stop them anymore than than that mere cloth shield would have if they really wanted to harm you. That's why I'm here.
- Rayvyn Madigan, Demon Hunter

Rayvyn

Rayvyn's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Giovanna View Post
Do you have any Darjeeling?
I have Darjeeling, Yunnan Noir, Irish Breakfast, Earl Grey Bravo, and Assam Melody.

The Irish Breakfast and Earl Grey Bravo are my favoites - I am a true Templar and appreciate the fermented teas more.

But I am not his friend - or a dupe...
Just as you when you were a child and pulled the covers over your head to protect yourself from the demons that harassed you in the night, refusing now to believe they are out there watching you won't stop them anymore than than that mere cloth shield would have if they really wanted to harm you. That's why I'm here.
- Rayvyn Madigan, Demon Hunter
 

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 05:56 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.