Kohana

DefaultHello everyone!

I was a little surprised that I ended up here; I figured I'd be a templar, which I understood to be the most open and righteous faction. But here I am.
I hope that I find my place in this society as it evolves, and that I may make fast friends and find true mentors amongst its initiates.
Balance is something I believe everyone strives for, because only with stability do people truly feel safe. However, only in conflict to achieve that stability do people mature. And perhaps that stability is something that can never actually be achieved.
I can't wait to live, fight, laugh, and cry side by side with you all!

Kohana

DefaultHello everyone!

I was a little surprised that I ended up here; I figured I'd be a templar, which I understood to be the most open and righteous faction. But here I am.
I hope that I find my place in this society as it evolves, and that I may make fast friends and find true mentors amongst its initiates.
Balance is something I believe everyone strives for, because only with stability do people truly feel safe. However, only in conflict to achieve that stability do people mature. And perhaps that stability is something that can never actually be achieved.

Kohana

DefaultHello everyone!

MaxThunder

... i just thought of something... we dragons are supposed to let the others destroy each other and then carry out our plan to balance everything... like.. save a kid here, kill a kid there... for balance... but, if the other factions are gone... there would be noone to work against us... where's the balance in that?... the only way that would work is if dragons splitt into two or more factions... and that would be kinda lame... so i dont really think dragons could actually win... but our plans are perfect for a balanced epic battle for all eternity=)

MaxThunder

... i just thought of something... we dragons are supposed to let the others destroy each other and then carry out our plan to balance everything... like.. save a kid here, kill a kid there... for balance... but, if the other factions are gone... there would be noone to work against us... where's the balance in that?... the only way that would work is if dragons splitt into two or more factions... and that would be kinda lame... so i dont really think dragons could actually win... but our plans are perfect for a balanced epic battle for all eternity=)

MaxThunder

CerealKiller

DefaultxD

Rawr! Rawr rawr rawr!

CerealKiller

DefaultxD

Rawr! Rawr rawr rawr!

CerealKiller

DefaultxD

Rawr! Rawr rawr rawr!

Allucard

If the two factions we face destroy each other, all we do is secretly give people the power to start new factions to keep the balance.