Kendrick

hard to see your post, Rager, with the black background.

Anyway, nice job crygaia.com.
Kendric
Huldra
"What's next, giant spiders? Giant cockroaches?? FUCKING CIRCUS CLOWNS?"

Kendrick

hard to see your post, Rager, with the black background.

Anyway, nice job crygaia.com.
Kendric
Huldra
"What's next, giant spiders? Giant cockroaches?? FUCKING CIRCUS CLOWNS?"

Mendax

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rageraiden View Post
For some reason I believe the video shows a fight versus a tamed pet not just a random monster.
Could it be that the beekeepers are hunting those who knows & remain somehow independent?
Well that's certainly possible. I'd say the evidence that he was after her specifically [whether he was sent by someone or he was simply drawn there by something] is the fact that he went all the way up to her apartment without leaving a path of destruction in his wake.

Mendax

Quote:
For some reason I believe the video shows a fight versus a tamed pet not just a random monster.
Could it be that the beekeepers are hunting those who knows & remain somehow independent?
Well that's certainly possible. I'd say the evidence that he was after her specifically [whether he was sent by someone or he was simply drawn there by something] is the fact that he went all the way up to her apartment without leaving a path of destruction in his wake.

Mendax

Quote:

Nova Kane

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enix1 View Post
Looking at the pictures again, it appears the woman is at a playground! That just made me very interested in that one as well!
I see that as well. Not to mention that what ever she is targeting seems to be either up high or very tall!!!!

BTW, anyone know of any significance to the Christian Cross at the end of the barrell on the gun? Is it anything special outside of what appears to be Christ on the Cross with some either crown or ring below? I did a quick search on the net and could not come up with anything relavent.

Nova Kane

Quote:
Looking at the pictures again, it appears the woman is at a playground! That just made me very interested in that one as well!
I see that as well. Not to mention that what ever she is targeting seems to be either up high or very tall!!!!

BTW, anyone know of any significance to the Christian Cross at the end of the barrell on the gun? Is it anything special outside of what appears to be Christ on the Cross with some either crown or ring below? I did a quick search on the net and could not come up with anything relavent.

Nova Kane

Quote:

Rachna

Apparently it's some sort of rosary.

Rachna

Apparently it's some sort of rosary.