Ithnag

Player Ab Initio

Tulkas, the box shape it's being forced upon those shadows, it actually makes a lot more sense to see them as elements that are against the very "wall" like ice formations or slopes in the rock.

http://i182.photobucket.com/albums/x...Rockdetail.jpg

I see an element thats integral with the larger structure, and not box shaped.

Ithnag

Player Ab Initio

Tulkas, the box shape it's being forced upon those shadows, it actually makes a lot more sense to see them as elements that are against the very "wall" like ice formations or slopes in the rock.

Ithnag

Player Ab Initio

ContinuumComplex

I would have to agree that while it could be an altar of some sort, it does appear to be more a part of the structure, perhaps a natural formation like a stalagtite

ContinuumComplex

I would have to agree that while it could be an altar of some sort, it does appear to be more a part of the structure, perhaps a natural formation like a stalagtite

ContinuumComplex

SiNate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ithnag View Post
There is no Clockwork Society
of course there isn't CWS, who says there is any

SiNate

Quote:

SiNate

Quote:

Amaran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yume View Post
It's just a watercolour blur that's meant to be rock and snow to my eyes, with the clock giving us the Dec 21st 2012 date. I'm pretty sure someone pointed out back in May 2007 that the 12 hand is pointing at the gate, and the 8 hand at Roald Amundsen ("who are the eights?"). If you stretch your imagination, the column of rock on the left looks like the ruined stelae with hieroglyphic carvings from the Mayan Valley concept art. But that's stretching it.

Nice spot, but there is no box.
Well, doesnt "the Device" have 8 buttons on it (8 elements) Maybe there are 8 gates.