dcj667

can/has somebody emailed her and told her to flip the key and try it again?

include the inverted 8 trigram sequence:
earth - k'un
thunder - chen
fire - li
heaven - ch'ien
wind - sun
lake - tui
water - k'an
mountain - ken

AND just to specify, this isn't my solution, this was mentioned awhile ago by others, but it seems to be more viable now.

Malcamber

Quote:
Originally Posted by dcj667 View Post
right, BUT, WE didn't figure out that the trigrams were part of the sequence WITHOUT using modern tech.

what i'm saying is, aveline seems to say the sound is wrong, one of our theories is that we have to figure it out and that there may be a question to how she's holding the key, and the only concrete image we have that i used to see what the trigrams would be if they were flipped is that of the audio analysis.
I have to agree here. I think the sound tells us that a sequence of trigrams from the key is some or all of the answer, but I don't think it is the answer. It seems that we have to ascertain what the correct sequence is, and possibly additional configuration of the endcaps.

Malcamber

Quote:
right, BUT, WE didn't figure out that the trigrams were part of the sequence WITHOUT using modern tech.

what i'm saying is, aveline seems to say the sound is wrong, one of our theories is that we have to figure it out and that there may be a question to how she's holding the key, and the only concrete image we have that i used to see what the trigrams would be if they were flipped is that of the audio analysis.
I have to agree here. I think the sound tells us that a sequence of trigrams from the key is some or all of the answer, but I don't think it is the answer. It seems that we have to ascertain what the correct sequence is, and possibly additional configuration of the endcaps.

Malcamber

Quote:

Trixstir

Hours? HOURS?! hmmm hehe

Trixstir

Hours? HOURS?! hmmm hehe

Trixstir

Hours? HOURS?! hmmm hehe

Mailstrom

Player Ab Initio

Quote:

earth - k'un
thunder - chen
fire - li
heaven - ch'ien
wind - sun
lake - tui
water - k'an
mountain - ken
Yah I did, no response yet

Mailstrom

Player Ab Initio

Quote:

earth - k'un
thunder - chen
fire - li
heaven - ch'ien
wind - sun
lake - tui
water - k'an
mountain - ken

Mailstrom

Player Ab Initio

Quote:

earth - k'un
thunder - chen
fire - li
heaven - ch'ien
wind - sun
lake - tui
water - k'an
mountain - ken