Rosales121

I dont know if if this has been devised in another thread or this one and I have over looked but when i started to look at the static, although I dont see the 8 people have been, and how long it plays. some one had said early on that it was just two images going back and forth but i think its the whole thing is on a loop.(Edit I take it back maybe it is just two images cause i was looking a certain set of pixels that only interchanged back and forth.) But what intrigues me is the two things that if you follow it it almost looks like its making these horizontal black lines in away resemble the scratches in an old film reel. And what gets to me about that is even though it could just be two images back and forth that it seems to be on a loop. If you watch from the start and count roughly 14-15 seconds in you'll notice a pause then start. Why go through the trouble of making these two images have a set about of time when i think it could just be easy to set them on a single continuous loop. I think it has some thing to do with these scratch lines, they seem to have a set pattern for the 15 seconds but not repeating them selves other wise. I surly hope some of this makes the tiniest bit of sense, im tired but ill see if i can give it a go in the morning. i wish i had a way to capture it video wise for that set time.

Rosales121

I dont know if if this has been devised in another thread or this one and I have over looked but when i started to look at the static, although I dont see the 8 people have been, and how long it plays. some one had said early on that it was just two images going back and forth but i think its the whole thing is on a loop.(Edit I take it back maybe it is just two images cause i was looking a certain set of pixels that only interchanged back and forth.) But what intrigues me is the two things that if you follow it it almost looks like its making these horizontal black lines in away resemble the scratches in an old film reel. And what gets to me about that is even though it could just be two images back and forth that it seems to be on a loop. If you watch from the start and count roughly 14-15 seconds in you'll notice a pause then start. Why go through the trouble of making these two images have a set about of time when i think it could just be easy to set them on a single continuous loop. I think it has some thing to do with these scratch lines, they seem to have a set pattern for the 15 seconds but not repeating them selves other wise. I surly hope some of this makes the tiniest bit of sense, im tired but ill see if i can give it a go in the morning. i wish i had a way to capture it video wise for that set time.

Yume

Spoke to a muso/sound engineer friend, and he said "attenuating" could be a hint to reduce the amplitude with as little distortion as possible.

A little info: http://www.ndt-ed.org/EducationResou...ttenuation.htm

Yume

Spoke to a muso/sound engineer friend, and he said "attenuating" could be a hint to reduce the amplitude with as little distortion as possible.

Yume

Morant

I somehow came up with the following from the tv_with_tone file. I don't know what steps I took as I was just futzing around.

tone1.wav

I can't look at the static for more than a few seconds before my sight gets fubar, so I figured 'why not?' with the sound.

Morant

I somehow came up with the following from the tv_with_tone file. I don't know what steps I took as I was just futzing around.

tone1.wav

I can't look at the static for more than a few seconds before my sight gets fubar, so I figured 'why not?' with the sound.

Morant

tone1.wav

Atothus

Irrelevant to solved puzzles.

Atothus

Irrelevant to solved puzzles.