TheSilentOne

Some kind of a digital comic revealing the stories behind the societies or lives of their members would be nice to get more understanding of the characters motivation. I believe it would help some people (or at least me) to get a clearer vision as they could identify themselves with those personages.
A plain description of the societies seems...well, a little bit plain to me.

TheSilentOne

Some kind of a digital comic revealing the stories behind the societies or lives of their members would be nice to get more understanding of the characters motivation. I believe it would help some people (or at least me) to get a clearer vision as they could identify themselves with those personages.

TheSilentOne

dagget

Ragner's comments could also be interpreted to mean something along the line of:

"Ok, our internally produced faction summaries induced a preponderance of visitors to pick Dragon. We need those who -did- pick one of the other two factions to start pitching their factions so we can get/steal some new/better ideas ourselves on how to present the Templars and Illuminati."

dagget

Ragner's comments could also be interpreted to mean something along the line of:

"Ok, our internally produced faction summaries induced a preponderance of visitors to pick Dragon. We need those who -did- pick one of the other two factions to start pitching their factions so we can get/steal some new/better ideas ourselves on how to present the Templars and Illuminati."

dagget

Voidkid

Perhaps if the Headliner of the Templars was the concept art of the demon hunter in the trenchcoat; that may help their image. Even though their uniform is sexy, it's not quite an attention grabber for me.

Voidkid

Perhaps if the Headliner of the Templars was the concept art of the demon hunter in the trenchcoat; that may help their image. Even though their uniform is sexy, it's not quite an attention grabber for me.

Voidkid

Lodestar

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSilentOne View Post
Yeah that would be a good idea. I like that and maybe they have such a thing in the pipline. Would be a good thing to adress the issues in the Templar Rep thread too.

Often PnP RPGs imporved in later editions or new compamion books as they gave idea on a scope of classes and archetypes and generally the individuals within the game world. Little sample characters or stories and monologues on character ideas that either fit with the norm or broke with it. Giving the characters a more 3D appearance and making them richer, and encouraging the players to do the same. I think alot of PnPs got better just by doing this. And it does it of course without forcing ideas on people. I guess like serving suggestions on food packaging.
AKA Mr-March

*~*∞*~*NOW RECRUITING*~*∞*~*
░▒▓ ∞∞∞ Ơ U R O B O R O § ∞∞∞ ▓▒░
~∞∞~ A Dragon cabal for TSW on Huldra ~∞∞~
▒▓∞∞http://ouroboroscommunity.enjin.com/∞∞▓▒