Samsbase

i don't think WoW GM's are even in game any more. I think its chat software hooked directly into the chat server.

Samsbase

i don't think WoW GM's are even in game any more. I think its chat software hooked directly into the chat server.

xDarkaix

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roxas View Post
I know that the game isn’t ready yet and there is no realease date… But any one knows if there is any way to apply to the closed beta and the G.M. staff?
Only way to be on the staff is to be 18 year or older and work at funcoms studio, they dont hire GM's from home like they used too with everquest, because people are to unreliable these days.

xDarkaix

Quote:
I know that the game isn’t ready yet and there is no realease date… But any one knows if there is any way to apply to the closed beta and the G.M. staff?
Only way to be on the staff is to be 18 year or older and work at funcoms studio, they dont hire GM's from home like they used too with everquest, because people are to unreliable these days.

xDarkaix

Quote:

Hoobley

Player Ab Initio

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vetis View Post
Though so far this community seems decent
Pre-release communities are usually pretty good, at least this far before launch.

Just wait and watch as it goes down and down and down the closer we get to release or beta testing!

Hoobley

Player Ab Initio

Quote:
Pre-release communities are usually pretty good, at least this far before launch.

Just wait and watch as it goes down and down and down the closer we get to release or beta testing!

Hoobley

Player Ab Initio

Quote:

Sappho

Player Ab Initio

Thread is going off-topic, and as stated the only way to *MAYBE* get onto beta is via the website sign-up process... closing.
oɥddɐS
Head Moderator

Wielder of the mighty Nerfstick!

| Social Guidelines | Customer Service |
| Contact Me | Follow Me on Twitter |

Sappho

Player Ab Initio

Thread is going off-topic, and as stated the only way to *MAYBE* get onto beta is via the website sign-up process... closing.
oɥddɐS
Head Moderator

Wielder of the mighty Nerfstick!

| Social Guidelines | Customer Service |
| Contact Me | Follow Me on Twitter |