tahrakaii

Like seemingly everyone in this thread, CC is very important to me in any game, but even more so in TSW. So I hope they do an awesome job.

I watched the APB cc, and while it certainly showed amazingly cool stuff (the tatoo and cloth-print thing), I was kind of let down by their body editor. It didn't seem you could edit the height of a character for instance, nor go for real extremes. They were all fairly average to muscular.

The height absence could be due to that characters in that game interact with cars a lot and maybe different heights gives clipping/sitting etc problems in that respect.

Anyway, I'm hoping for lots and lots of options. More than any mmo has had so far since the personality you create in TSW seems to carry so much more weight than your usual mmo character (does anyone else feel that way, or am I just being weird? :P ).

ClockworkCthulhu

I don't like complicated face customization like in Oblivion or Sims. I'd rather have many good looking pre-made faces. Or maybe both like in Mass Effect
Jacob "Stormheart" Belmont

[HOT] Hermetic Order of Trinity

ClockworkCthulhu

I don't like complicated face customization like in Oblivion or Sims. I'd rather have many good looking pre-made faces. Or maybe both like in Mass Effect

ClockworkCthulhu

tigerpirro

I just hope that I can have my foil hat from the beginning so that bad things don't happen...

Btw, join the legion of mad fellows!
http://www.darkdemonscrygaia.com/group.php?groupid=25

tigerpirro

I just hope that I can have my foil hat from the beginning so that bad things don't happen...

tigerpirro

Calelena

In my honest opinion, the AoC character creation options were poor. The sliders didn't do a thing. The mold or template remained clearly visible regardless of what you strived to achieve in the creation process. There are probably those who think it was fantastic, but my impression was that it did not give enough options to facilitate the creation of characters with enough variation. To achieve our supposed 'virtual identity' we need to be able to look clearly different from the next player. It is about feeling like an individual among masses. Not just in terms of clothing and 'wideness or height', the face and structure of the head has to be given far more emphasis.

Calelena

In my honest opinion, the AoC character creation options were poor. The sliders didn't do a thing. The mold or template remained clearly visible regardless of what you strived to achieve in the creation process. There are probably those who think it was fantastic, but my impression was that it did not give enough options to facilitate the creation of characters with enough variation. To achieve our supposed 'virtual identity' we need to be able to look clearly different from the next player. It is about feeling like an individual among masses. Not just in terms of clothing and 'wideness or height', the face and structure of the head has to be given far more emphasis.

Calelena