MaxThunder

as Silviera's barage of bullets stilled down, he began running towards the warehouse. he was wondering if the guy inside was okay, but at the same time he was cautius. he had a strange feling about him, and he would not take any chances. "hey, you guy over there! you okay?" he called out, slowing down as he was getting closer. his grip tightened around his sword.

MaxThunder

as Silviera's barage of bullets stilled down, he began running towards the warehouse. he was wondering if the guy inside was okay, but at the same time he was cautius. he had a strange feling about him, and he would not take any chances. "hey, you guy over there! you okay?" he called out, slowing down as he was getting closer. his grip tightened around his sword.

MaxThunder

Lukey

The boy reached the entrance, surprised that someone had possibly come to his assistance. He was holding his waist with one arm, covering the wounds.

"I'm...fine". The boy was hesitant, for he did not know the person whom he was speaking to. He glanced over to the cars seeing another two men, with heavy weaponry, just as he expected.

"Templar?" The boy spoke casually.
"I'm guessing you are, since you've found this place and I highly doubt I'd come face to face with someone from the Dragon faction...and an Illuminati would not have asked if I was okay..." He paused, looking down at the man's sword, with his grip tightened. He decided to speak only a little more.

"I won't introduce myself, for my name is not important. I am but an apprentice of the Templar faction, sent to this place on a mission from the elders. I suppose you're wondering what had happened inside?
vampires."

He finally announced.
"and if it weren't for you, I might have been dead."
The young Templar seemed thankful, but still on guard.

Lukey

The boy reached the entrance, surprised that someone had possibly come to his assistance. He was holding his waist with one arm, covering the wounds.

"I'm...fine". The boy was hesitant, for he did not know the person whom he was speaking to. He glanced over to the cars seeing another two men, with heavy weaponry, just as he expected.

"I'm guessing you are, since you've found this place and I highly doubt I'd come face to face with someone from the Dragon faction...and an Illuminati would not have asked if I was okay..." He paused, looking down at the man's sword, with his grip tightened. He decided to speak only a little more.

"I won't introduce myself, for my name is not important. I am but an apprentice of the Templar faction, sent to this place on a mission from the elders. I suppose you're wondering what had happened inside?
vampires."

He finally announced.

Lukey

vampires."

He finally announced.

MaxThunder

Max relaxed a little. he sheated his sword, but he was still on guard. "you'r wounded" he said. "I should get you over to the car, the other's might have some bandages or something". he offered his arm for support. "Wampire's eh?" he mumbled. "Naasty stuff." at the same time he stared back at the darkness, trying to decide if there was anything left there or not."oh, by the way, i'm Max."

((ooc: i cant wait to see where this story goes=)...))

MaxThunder

Max relaxed a little. he sheated his sword, but he was still on guard. "you'r wounded" he said. "I should get you over to the car, the other's might have some bandages or something". he offered his arm for support. "Wampire's eh?" he mumbled. "Naasty stuff." at the same time he stared back at the darkness, trying to decide if there was anything left there or not."oh, by the way, i'm Max."

MaxThunder

BlueMendari

"Wonderful, one of us I would like to assume. Get him to the car, there's a first aid kit in the trunk, kindly don't touch anything else if it isn't a square box with a huge red cross on it thank you very much," Jake speaks quickly, firmly, and pulls the bolt on his weapon to let it cool, opening the chamber. If one was keeping count, he must have expended nearly fifty rounds before ceasing fire. "Risk worth the reward, kid? Didn't hit you did I? Damn good, looks like you had sense to hit the dirt. There's more of our people in there, I'm sure... dead, or alive. I'm not leaving this spot, the car's sanctified and I'll be damned if some freak bites any of you in the ass from this side of the warehouse." He punctuates his statements by slamming the bolt back on his gun after checking the box magazine and looking fairly satisfied.