Rekas

David let out a very audible sigh and said, “And that my boy is why I'm in charge of this recon job and your not. Don't ever assume your safe, hence why the masks, after if noon knows your our tour guide why worry if people, and as for the leash comment, when you have worked your way up the ranks in the Illuminate feel free to comment, till then shut up." David was very obviously pissed, so Ryan backed the hell off, mumbling a bit about how high and mighty David was.

The rest of the ride was short and silent, and Ryan took a look at the mask he was supposed to wear. It was horribly visible, so he took some paint and smeared an urban camouflage pattern on it, being liberal with the darks and grays. He got his suit on and fastened his colt under the suit, making sure the zipper was low enough for him to have easy access.

When they arrived at some sort of shitty nightclub, David gave out his instructions. “Right im going to talk to boss of this place to sort out some other businesses, now here is the fun for you lot, Baal and Amy head off to the common area and load month how awesome you are, when someone challenges you start a small brawl. Ryan given certain skills you picked-up in the IRA I want to raid there amour during the distraction, drop this in there make it look like it snagged and fell off”

Ryan nodded and said, "Right-ho mate." Turning to the other two, he said, "Now you two know how to pick a fight, or do I have to teach yah? Not that the Illuminati are quite that hard to piss off when they are high off crack and beer mind you." Twirling the cross on his finger, he watched David walk off, and leaned up against a wall.

((OOC: Sorry for partial editing of your text, I was trying to make sense of it in a few areas. A wee bit too fast there mate))

Rekas

David let out a very audible sigh and said, “And that my boy is why I'm in charge of this recon job and your not. Don't ever assume your safe, hence why the masks, after if noon knows your our tour guide why worry if people, and as for the leash comment, when you have worked your way up the ranks in the Illuminate feel free to comment, till then shut up." David was very obviously pissed, so Ryan backed the hell off, mumbling a bit about how high and mighty David was.

The rest of the ride was short and silent, and Ryan took a look at the mask he was supposed to wear. It was horribly visible, so he took some paint and smeared an urban camouflage pattern on it, being liberal with the darks and grays. He got his suit on and fastened his colt under the suit, making sure the zipper was low enough for him to have easy access.

When they arrived at some sort of shitty nightclub, David gave out his instructions. “Right im going to talk to boss of this place to sort out some other businesses, now here is the fun for you lot, Baal and Amy head off to the common area and load month how awesome you are, when someone challenges you start a small brawl. Ryan given certain skills you picked-up in the IRA I want to raid there amour during the distraction, drop this in there make it look like it snagged and fell off”

Ryan nodded and said, "Right-ho mate." Turning to the other two, he said, "Now you two know how to pick a fight, or do I have to teach yah? Not that the Illuminati are quite that hard to piss off when they are high off crack and beer mind you." Twirling the cross on his finger, he watched David walk off, and leaned up against a wall.

((OOC: Sorry for partial editing of your text, I was trying to make sense of it in a few areas. A wee bit too fast there mate))

Ledah

"Now you two know how to pick a fight, or do I have to teach yah? Not that the Illuminati are quite that hard to piss off when they are high off crack and beer mind you." Ryan said.

Amy let out a snigger. "Don't worry about that. I'm more worried about picking a bigger fight than we can handle. Whatever we find here, it sure won't be worth getting shot by a very pissed off Illuminati. But hey," she said turning to Baal "divide and conquer right? I'm sure we can single out one or two."

She then adjusted the mask on her face for a more comfortable position. "I should've brought make up stuff. It's true what they say, a girl should always be prepared. Next time you want me to be social you should warn me in advance David."

Ledah

"Now you two know how to pick a fight, or do I have to teach yah? Not that the Illuminati are quite that hard to piss off when they are high off crack and beer mind you." Ryan said.

Amy let out a snigger. "Don't worry about that. I'm more worried about picking a bigger fight than we can handle. Whatever we find here, it sure won't be worth getting shot by a very pissed off Illuminati. But hey," she said turning to Baal "divide and conquer right? I'm sure we can single out one or two."

She then adjusted the mask on her face for a more comfortable position. "I should've brought make up stuff. It's true what they say, a girl should always be prepared. Next time you want me to be social you should warn me in advance David."

Ledah

Baal

"Baal and Amy head off to the common area and load month how awesome you are, when someone challenges you start a small brawl.", so that was his task then. Picking a fight wasn't exactly something he was good in, but it would be an interresting experience nonetheless.

It wouldn't be wise to start a brawl with a swort or his tome, so he took out two ring with strengthening engraving and put one on each hand. Than he put gloves with spellpatterns on.
"I'm sure we can single out one or two.", turning to Amy Baal responded: "Sure, but keep in mind that I'm not really a close quaters fighter, even with enchantment."
He got out of the van and began to walk like someone without peer. Once they where inside he let tiny flames circle his hand and allways walked straight seemingly ignoring everyone is his track, but in truth he was carefull to time his encouters to avoid persons with strong magical powers.

Baal

"Baal and Amy head off to the common area and load month how awesome you are, when someone challenges you start a small brawl.", so that was his task then. Picking a fight wasn't exactly something he was good in, but it would be an interresting experience nonetheless.

It wouldn't be wise to start a brawl with a swort or his tome, so he took out two ring with strengthening engraving and put one on each hand. Than he put gloves with spellpatterns on.
"I'm sure we can single out one or two.", turning to Amy Baal responded: "Sure, but keep in mind that I'm not really a close quaters fighter, even with enchantment."
He got out of the van and began to walk like someone without peer. Once they where inside he let tiny flames circle his hand and allways walked straight seemingly ignoring everyone is his track, but in truth he was carefull to time his encouters to avoid persons with strong magical powers.

Baal

steadyhand08

post saved for tomoz (what i put wont effect what you guys are doing just yet, and yet sorry for rush post but i felt its best to keep things moveing and dont worry about David he is just a bit nervous about his big meeting...:P)

steadyhand08

post saved for tomoz (what i put wont effect what you guys are doing just yet, and yet sorry for rush post but i felt its best to keep things moveing and dont worry about David he is just a bit nervous about his big meeting...:P)