Thread Tools

babylon

Quote:
Originally Posted by axen View Post
Wow. Your flipping evil. Your dad is sad.
sorry mom, but they didn't provide all the answers i would have chosen. for example - that question about the employer offering you 1 million to kill 20 people, i would have naturally chosen "no, but continue working there and don't report him to the police". instead i was forced to choose "take the money then decide if you want to kill them, and don't report him etc". not reporting him to the police was to me more important.

the questions just didn't fit with me

babylon

Quote:
Originally Posted by axen View Post
Wow. Your flipping evil. Your dad is sad.
sorry mom, but they didn't provide all the answers i would have chosen. for example - that question about the employer offering you 1 million to kill 20 people, i would have naturally chosen "no, but continue working there and don't report him to the police". instead i was forced to choose "take the money then decide if you want to kill them, and don't report him etc". not reporting him to the police was to me more important.

the questions just didn't fit with me

Sardonic

Sardonic's Avatar
So ok, I'm Neutral-Good. Apparently.

Quote:
Plane of Existence: Elysium, "Blessed Fields," "The Happy Hunting Grounds". Description: The plane of peace. Notable Inhabitants: Guardinals - noble immortal humanoids with bestial features.

Examples of Neutral-Goods (Ethically Neutral, Morally Good)

Cloud Strife (FFVII)
Boogenhagen (FFVII)
Mother Theresa
Ghandi
Sidhartha Gautama (the Buddha)
Gandalf
Bilbo & Frodo Baggins
Samwise Gamgee
Indiana Jones
The Dali Lama
Ben (O-Bi-Wan) Kenobi
Luke Skywalker
Harry Potter
Hermionie
Dumbledore

Often goes along with the laws and desires of the group as being the easiest course of action, but ethical considerations clearly have top priority. May pursue quite abstract goals. Often aloof and difficult to understand.

Will keep their word to others of good alignment
Would not attack an unarmed foe
Will not use poison
Will help those in need
May work with others
Indifferent to higher authority
Indifferent to organizations

Neutral Good "Pure Good"
"Benefactor"

A neutral good [person] will obey the law, or break it when he or she sees it will serve a greater good. He or she is not bound strongly to a social system or order. His or her need to help others and reduce their suffering may take precedence over all else. Neutral good [people] do good for goodness' sake, not because they are directed to by law or by whim.

This alignment desires good without bias for or against order.

Sardonic

Sardonic's Avatar
So ok, I'm Neutral-Good. Apparently.

Quote:
Plane of Existence: Elysium, "Blessed Fields," "The Happy Hunting Grounds". Description: The plane of peace. Notable Inhabitants: Guardinals - noble immortal humanoids with bestial features.

Examples of Neutral-Goods (Ethically Neutral, Morally Good)

Cloud Strife (FFVII)
Boogenhagen (FFVII)
Mother Theresa
Ghandi
Sidhartha Gautama (the Buddha)
Gandalf
Bilbo & Frodo Baggins
Samwise Gamgee
Indiana Jones
The Dali Lama
Ben (O-Bi-Wan) Kenobi
Luke Skywalker
Harry Potter
Hermionie
Dumbledore

Often goes along with the laws and desires of the group as being the easiest course of action, but ethical considerations clearly have top priority. May pursue quite abstract goals. Often aloof and difficult to understand.

Will keep their word to others of good alignment
Would not attack an unarmed foe
Will not use poison
Will help those in need
May work with others
Indifferent to higher authority
Indifferent to organizations

Neutral Good "Pure Good"
"Benefactor"

A neutral good [person] will obey the law, or break it when he or she sees it will serve a greater good. He or she is not bound strongly to a social system or order. His or her need to help others and reduce their suffering may take precedence over all else. Neutral good [people] do good for goodness' sake, not because they are directed to by law or by whim.

This alignment desires good without bias for or against order.

Sardonic

Sardonic's Avatar
So ok, I'm Neutral-Good. Apparently.

Quote:
Plane of Existence: Elysium, "Blessed Fields," "The Happy Hunting Grounds". Description: The plane of peace. Notable Inhabitants: Guardinals - noble immortal humanoids with bestial features.

Examples of Neutral-Goods (Ethically Neutral, Morally Good)

Cloud Strife (FFVII)
Boogenhagen (FFVII)
Mother Theresa
Ghandi
Sidhartha Gautama (the Buddha)
Gandalf
Bilbo & Frodo Baggins
Samwise Gamgee
Indiana Jones
The Dali Lama
Ben (O-Bi-Wan) Kenobi
Luke Skywalker
Harry Potter
Hermionie
Dumbledore

Often goes along with the laws and desires of the group as being the easiest course of action, but ethical considerations clearly have top priority. May pursue quite abstract goals. Often aloof and difficult to understand.

Will keep their word to others of good alignment
Would not attack an unarmed foe
Will not use poison
Will help those in need
May work with others
Indifferent to higher authority
Indifferent to organizations

Neutral Good "Pure Good"
"Benefactor"

A neutral good [person] will obey the law, or break it when he or she sees it will serve a greater good. He or she is not bound strongly to a social system or order. His or her need to help others and reduce their suffering may take precedence over all else. Neutral good [people] do good for goodness' sake, not because they are directed to by law or by whim.

This alignment desires good without bias for or against order.

Lantz

Lantz's Avatar
Quote:
Chaotic-Good

70% Good, 62% Chaotic
Plane of Existence: Arborea, "Arvandor, Olympus, Olympian Glades". Notable Inhabitants: Titans & gods of Greek mythology; Eladrin.

Examples of Chaotic-Goods (Ethically Chaotic, Morally Good)

Tifa Lockheart (FFVII)
Captain Kirk
Robin Hood
Thomas Jefferson
Oscar Wilde
Peregrin Took
Jim Hawkins
Austin Powers
Walt Whitman
Zorro
Han Solo
The Flash

Unwilling to be governed by the laws and desires of any group. Interacts with others on a one-to-one basis and, within such bounds, follows the good ethic of upholding rights. The stereotypical chaotic-good [person] is the white knight who refuses to join any group and goes about on his/her own, doing good.

Will keep their word to others of good alignment
Would not attack an unarmed foe
Will not use poison
Will help those in need
Prefers to work alone
Responds poorly to higher authority
Distrustful of organizations

Chaotic Good "Beatific"
"Rebel"

A chaotic good [person] acts as his conscience directs him with little regard for what others expect of him. He is kind and benevolent, a strong individualist hostile to the claims of rules, regulations, and social order. He hates it when people try to intimidate others and tell them what to do. He will actively work to bring down unjust rulers and organizations and to liberate the oppressed. He finds lawful societies distasteful and will avoid them, often living as a nomad or hermit. The best example of a chaotic good [person] is one of the benevolent rogue who steals from the rich and gives to the poor.

Chaotic good combines a good heart with a free spirit.
yup, that sums me up.

Lantz

Lantz's Avatar
Quote:
Chaotic-Good

70% Good, 62% Chaotic
Plane of Existence: Arborea, "Arvandor, Olympus, Olympian Glades". Notable Inhabitants: Titans & gods of Greek mythology; Eladrin.

Examples of Chaotic-Goods (Ethically Chaotic, Morally Good)

Tifa Lockheart (FFVII)
Captain Kirk
Robin Hood
Thomas Jefferson
Oscar Wilde
Peregrin Took
Jim Hawkins
Austin Powers
Walt Whitman
Zorro
Han Solo
The Flash

Unwilling to be governed by the laws and desires of any group. Interacts with others on a one-to-one basis and, within such bounds, follows the good ethic of upholding rights. The stereotypical chaotic-good [person] is the white knight who refuses to join any group and goes about on his/her own, doing good.

Will keep their word to others of good alignment
Would not attack an unarmed foe
Will not use poison
Will help those in need
Prefers to work alone
Responds poorly to higher authority
Distrustful of organizations

Chaotic Good "Beatific"
"Rebel"

A chaotic good [person] acts as his conscience directs him with little regard for what others expect of him. He is kind and benevolent, a strong individualist hostile to the claims of rules, regulations, and social order. He hates it when people try to intimidate others and tell them what to do. He will actively work to bring down unjust rulers and organizations and to liberate the oppressed. He finds lawful societies distasteful and will avoid them, often living as a nomad or hermit. The best example of a chaotic good [person] is one of the benevolent rogue who steals from the rich and gives to the poor.

Chaotic good combines a good heart with a free spirit.
yup, that sums me up.

Lantz

Lantz's Avatar
Quote:
Chaotic-Good

70% Good, 62% Chaotic
Plane of Existence: Arborea, "Arvandor, Olympus, Olympian Glades". Notable Inhabitants: Titans & gods of Greek mythology; Eladrin.

Examples of Chaotic-Goods (Ethically Chaotic, Morally Good)

Tifa Lockheart (FFVII)
Captain Kirk
Robin Hood
Thomas Jefferson
Oscar Wilde
Peregrin Took
Jim Hawkins
Austin Powers
Walt Whitman
Zorro
Han Solo
The Flash

Unwilling to be governed by the laws and desires of any group. Interacts with others on a one-to-one basis and, within such bounds, follows the good ethic of upholding rights. The stereotypical chaotic-good [person] is the white knight who refuses to join any group and goes about on his/her own, doing good.

Will keep their word to others of good alignment
Would not attack an unarmed foe
Will not use poison
Will help those in need
Prefers to work alone
Responds poorly to higher authority
Distrustful of organizations

Chaotic Good "Beatific"
"Rebel"

A chaotic good [person] acts as his conscience directs him with little regard for what others expect of him. He is kind and benevolent, a strong individualist hostile to the claims of rules, regulations, and social order. He hates it when people try to intimidate others and tell them what to do. He will actively work to bring down unjust rulers and organizations and to liberate the oppressed. He finds lawful societies distasteful and will avoid them, often living as a nomad or hermit. The best example of a chaotic good [person] is one of the benevolent rogue who steals from the rich and gives to the poor.

Chaotic good combines a good heart with a free spirit.
yup, that sums me up.

Chaoticblue

Chaotic-Neutral

48% Good, 66% Chaotic
Plane of Existence: Limbo, "Plane of Ever-Changing Chaos". Description: An alien, anarchistic and unpredictable plane. Notable Inhabitants: Githzerai - human-like monks; Slaad - frog-like creatures.

Examples of Chaotic-Neutrals (Ethically Chaotic, Morally Neutral)

Barret Wallace (FFVII)
Yuffie Kisaragi (FFVII)
Tyler Durden
Dr. Frankenstein
Doctor Moreau
Tarzan
Peeves the Poltergeist
Fred & George Weasly
"Wild animals"

The almost totally unpredictable non-conformist loner. Will stand by and watch the white knight battle the black knight without feeling compelled to take sides.

Will keep their word if in their best interest
May attack an unarmed foe
May use poison
May help those in need
Prefers to work alone
Responds poorly to higher authority
Distrustful of organizations
Self preservation is strong but will not go to the same extent as Neutral-Evils.
They can generally be swayed easily.

Chaotic Neutral "Pure Chaos"
"Free Spirit"

A chaotic neutral [person] follows his whims. He is an individualist first and last. He values his own liberty but doesn't strive to protect others' freedom. He avoids authority, resents restrictions, and challenges traditions. A chaotic neutral [person] does not intentionally disrupt organizations as part of a campaign of anarchy. To do so, he would have to be motivated either by good (and a desire to liberate others), evil (and a desire to make others suffer), or be lawful neutral. A chaotic neutral [person] may be unpredictable, but his behavior is not totally random. He is not as likely to jump off a bridge as to cross it.

Chaotic neutral is freedom from both society's restrictions and a do-gooder's zeal.

Other Alignments and Tendencies (Tendenices are what you would more often sway towards; esp. for Neutrals):
0-39% Good, 0-39% Chaotic: Lawful-Evil
0-39% Good, 40-60% Chaotic: Neutral-Evil
0-39% Good, 61-100% Chaotic: Chaotic-Evil
40-60% Good, 0-39% Chaotic: Lawful-Neutral
40-60% Good, 40-60% Chaotic: True Neutral
61-100% Good, 0-39% Chaotic: Lawful-Good
61-100% Good, 40-60% Chaotic: Neutral-Good
61-100% Good, 61-100% Chaotic: Chaotic-Good
Your Analysis (Vertical line = Average)

Chaoticblue

Chaotic-Neutral

48% Good, 66% Chaotic
Plane of Existence: Limbo, "Plane of Ever-Changing Chaos". Description: An alien, anarchistic and unpredictable plane. Notable Inhabitants: Githzerai - human-like monks; Slaad - frog-like creatures.

Examples of Chaotic-Neutrals (Ethically Chaotic, Morally Neutral)

Barret Wallace (FFVII)
Yuffie Kisaragi (FFVII)
Tyler Durden
Dr. Frankenstein
Doctor Moreau
Tarzan
Peeves the Poltergeist
Fred & George Weasly
"Wild animals"

The almost totally unpredictable non-conformist loner. Will stand by and watch the white knight battle the black knight without feeling compelled to take sides.

Will keep their word if in their best interest
May attack an unarmed foe
May use poison
May help those in need
Prefers to work alone
Responds poorly to higher authority
Distrustful of organizations
Self preservation is strong but will not go to the same extent as Neutral-Evils.
They can generally be swayed easily.

Chaotic Neutral "Pure Chaos"
"Free Spirit"

A chaotic neutral [person] follows his whims. He is an individualist first and last. He values his own liberty but doesn't strive to protect others' freedom. He avoids authority, resents restrictions, and challenges traditions. A chaotic neutral [person] does not intentionally disrupt organizations as part of a campaign of anarchy. To do so, he would have to be motivated either by good (and a desire to liberate others), evil (and a desire to make others suffer), or be lawful neutral. A chaotic neutral [person] may be unpredictable, but his behavior is not totally random. He is not as likely to jump off a bridge as to cross it.

Chaotic neutral is freedom from both society's restrictions and a do-gooder's zeal.

Other Alignments and Tendencies (Tendenices are what you would more often sway towards; esp. for Neutrals):
0-39% Good, 0-39% Chaotic: Lawful-Evil
0-39% Good, 40-60% Chaotic: Neutral-Evil
0-39% Good, 61-100% Chaotic: Chaotic-Evil
40-60% Good, 0-39% Chaotic: Lawful-Neutral
40-60% Good, 40-60% Chaotic: True Neutral
61-100% Good, 0-39% Chaotic: Lawful-Good
61-100% Good, 40-60% Chaotic: Neutral-Good
61-100% Good, 61-100% Chaotic: Chaotic-Good
Your Analysis (Vertical line = Average)
 

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 02:31 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.