axen

Quote:
Originally Posted by ByteKiller View Post
Hello fellow dragons, I am ByteKiller and was drawn to The Secret World based on the culture that it surrounds. Hopefully I will get to know you all better as time goes on. Any suggestions for a new forum member?
Keep a hostile tone, don't troll, keep constant to the thread topics and have fun meeting the potential players of and working on the puzzles of TSW.

ByteKiller

Quote:
Originally Posted by axen View Post
Keep a hostile tone, don't troll, keep constant to the thread topics and have fun meeting the potential players of and working on the puzzles of TSW.
Noted. I'll certainly fit into that role :P

ByteKiller

Quote:

ByteKiller

Quote:

Lodestar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warhol View Post
You really shouldn't have said that.. Now this thread's going to be swarmed by dozens of Templar trying to convince you that Templar =/= Christianity.

We get it. Its a "windmill".
Isnt that the truth? Either that or they start speiling something akin to we can play how we want stop infinging our human rights.
AKA Mr-March

*~*∞*~*NOW RECRUITING*~*∞*~*
░▒▓ ∞∞∞ Ơ U R O B O R O § ∞∞∞ ▓▒░
~∞∞~ A Dragon cabal for TSW on Huldra ~∞∞~
▒▓∞∞http://ouroboroscommunity.enjin.com/∞∞▓▒

Lodestar

Quote:
You really shouldn't have said that.. Now this thread's going to be swarmed by dozens of Templar trying to convince you that Templar =/= Christianity.

Isnt that the truth? Either that or they start speiling something akin to we can play how we want stop infinging our human rights.
AKA Mr-March

Lodestar

Quote:

AKA Mr-March

Lodestar

Quote:
Originally Posted by babylon View Post
yeah i'm kind of annoyed at having to deal with people invading the threads constantly. i was trying to nicely give the hint it wasn't welcome. it's just annoying seeing the constant invasions/anti remarks at new members etc in here. nicely doesn't work it seems...it just encourages people...i see you have to be clear.

how about stay in your own threads for a change.

@Darth, it's ok, it's just annoying to get this all the time. we want the new members to feel welcome/invasion free.
Ok as much as I thought the battle thing was getting a bit out of hand I do think babylon has a good point in that new members are coming here as one of their first acts.

So with that in mind we do wish to make them feel as welcome as we possibly can. Some of the posts here are countering that. Even if they are not meant maliciously which I dont think most are. It makes sense that above all we are TSW community members first and perhaps could do a little bit to keep the good reptuation we have here in these forums.

So it would be to the benefit of the whole community if we could be friendly and respectful in these areas. Both Dragon and visitors alike. Also if this is what we Dragon would like to acheive lets also show the other socieites the same courtesy.

Im not saying lets be boring and no fun at all. After all this is a game forums and I dont see why we cant visit the other factions threads if we can be friendly and respectful. And yes we can still have fun there too Im sure.
AKA Mr-March

Lodestar

Quote:
yeah i'm kind of annoyed at having to deal with people invading the threads constantly. i was trying to nicely give the hint it wasn't welcome. it's just annoying seeing the constant invasions/anti remarks at new members etc in here. nicely doesn't work it seems...it just encourages people...i see you have to be clear.

@Darth, it's ok, it's just annoying to get this all the time. we want the new members to feel welcome/invasion free.
Ok as much as I thought the battle thing was getting a bit out of hand I do think babylon has a good point in that new members are coming here as one of their first acts.

So with that in mind we do wish to make them feel as welcome as we possibly can. Some of the posts here are countering that. Even if they are not meant maliciously which I dont think most are. It makes sense that above all we are TSW community members first and perhaps could do a little bit to keep the good reptuation we have here in these forums.

So it would be to the benefit of the whole community if we could be friendly and respectful in these areas. Both Dragon and visitors alike. Also if this is what we Dragon would like to acheive lets also show the other socieites the same courtesy.

Im not saying lets be boring and no fun at all. After all this is a game forums and I dont see why we cant visit the other factions threads if we can be friendly and respectful. And yes we can still have fun there too Im sure.
AKA Mr-March

Lodestar

Quote:

AKA Mr-March