tigerpirro

Free to play?

http://roflrazzi.files.wordpress.com...pg?w=500&h=596

Other than that I don't mind if some ppl can pay some cash to get some "cool" light effects and so on in game

tigerpirro

Free to play?

http://roflrazzi.files.wordpress.com...pg?w=500&h=596

Other than that I don't mind if some ppl can pay some cash to get some "cool" light effects and so on in game

Fooley

I totaly agree with dune... I believe monthly fee ensures TSW quality after release too and making games aint free eather :S anyway I think continuing this topic is pointless if this aint going anything else than world economic discussion xD

gaming is entertainment... and ppl dont need it to live :S

Fooley

I totaly agree with dune... I believe monthly fee ensures TSW quality after release too and making games aint free eather :S anyway I think continuing this topic is pointless if this aint going anything else than world economic discussion xD

Fooley

Terrax

Quote:
Originally Posted by DivineDragon View Post
Sorry for double post, but if we are to get out of the economic crisis, people are going to have spend money on important things like food, water, electricity, gas, pharmaceuticals or whatever (in addition to getting a job and working). Video games is just a luxury, and if everyone were to spend more on video games than the basic staples we need to stay alive then the market prices will shoot through the roof because people aren't spending as much on those staples than what they're supposed to.
People just have to spend money, it doesn't really matter if they spend it on "important" things or not, as long as they spend them. Spending money creates jobs for others, and those others can then afford to spend more money. The capitalistic system isn't perfect, but it's what we have at the moment, until someone can come up with something that works better.

Terrax

Quote:
Sorry for double post, but if we are to get out of the economic crisis, people are going to have spend money on important things like food, water, electricity, gas, pharmaceuticals or whatever (in addition to getting a job and working). Video games is just a luxury, and if everyone were to spend more on video games than the basic staples we need to stay alive then the market prices will shoot through the roof because people aren't spending as much on those staples than what they're supposed to.
People just have to spend money, it doesn't really matter if they spend it on "important" things or not, as long as they spend them. Spending money creates jobs for others, and those others can then afford to spend more money. The capitalistic system isn't perfect, but it's what we have at the moment, until someone can come up with something that works better.

Terrax

Quote:

tigerpirro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terrax View Post
I am personally looking forwards to when AI and robotics gets so far that no human will have to work at all, EVER AGAIN, unless they want to.
It will take about 50 - 100 years untill we reach the point where we COULD make this happen.

Companies will probably try to stop this since it would mean the end of them.

tigerpirro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terrax View Post
I am personally looking forwards to when AI and robotics gets so far that no human will have to work at all, EVER AGAIN, unless they want to.
It will take about 50 - 100 years untill we reach the point where we COULD make this happen.

Companies will probably try to stop this since it would mean the end of them.