LDX

DefaultHow serious is/will be this game?

Hi everyone,

To my eyes, The Secret World seems to be very promising, however, how may I say... I'm not sure if the people will really follow. I mean, an MMO game is nothing more than what the players are. This seems to have a very deep background, with quite a lot of interesting facts and stuff, but how many people will really play it?

Won't it just be, as always, just an other PEW PEW game? Maybe am I not trusting anyway, maybe am I anthipathic or what ever, but I have a bad feeling about the majority of people playing this

Anyone else has something to share like this?

LDX

Hi everyone,

To my eyes, The Secret World seems to be very promising, however, how may I say... I'm not sure if the people will really follow. I mean, an MMO game is nothing more than what the players are. This seems to have a very deep background, with quite a lot of interesting facts and stuff, but how many people will really play it?

Won't it just be, as always, just an other PEW PEW game? Maybe am I not trusting anyway, maybe am I anthipathic or what ever, but I have a bad feeling about the majority of people playing this

LDX

Hi everyone,

taglol

From what I've seen so far there seems to be mostly RPers/PvE'ers on the forums, dunno where you have been looking.

I wont care that much about the story on the other hand, just want to try the game as it seems to have a fairly new concept.

taglol

From what I've seen so far there seems to be mostly RPers/PvE'ers on the forums, dunno where you have been looking.

I wont care that much about the story on the other hand, just want to try the game as it seems to have a fairly new concept.

taglol

Raidhyn

Yes: Humanity Sucks and most people are Idiots.

That's why you find a good cabal, with good people to play with, enjoy the game how YOU best enjoy it and have fun.

Most of the people (read: half) on this forum are pretty solid. But once the game launches we on the forums now represent maybe 2% of the player base. Despite the great concept, and what I'm sure will be a great presentation you can rest assured someone named 'ipwnu4free' will be sitting outside of the first open world pvp area with a sniper rifle waiting to ruin your day.

Rather or not you let him ruin it is up to you.

Raidhyn

That's why you find a good cabal, with good people to play with, enjoy the game how YOU best enjoy it and have fun.

Most of the people (read: half) on this forum are pretty solid. But once the game launches we on the forums now represent maybe 2% of the player base. Despite the great concept, and what I'm sure will be a great presentation you can rest assured someone named 'ipwnu4free' will be sitting outside of the first open world pvp area with a sniper rifle waiting to ruin your day.

Raidhyn

Gravity.Geist

From some of the aspects of the game that have been hinted at thus far (ie. no quest markers and the like), this game will be very discouraging to the "Pew Pew" crowd.

Granted, it's still much a mystery to everyone, but I'm sure the immature crowd will still be stuck in the likes of WoW, so we should hopefully be pretty well off.

There will be problems, but the community thus far is really solid.

Here's to hoping at least.