Lodestar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amaran View Post
Nothing, I just use it instead of distorted/unbalanced poll.
But thats what polls are Amaran. They are to get indicators. Even if more flawed than usual (and how would you prove that?) they still show an indication. Accuracy can always be off. Is usually off.

I get your annoyed by people using that as some kind of weapon but claiming it is somehow less valid for whatever reason will not stop the comments.

We are just going to have to let them get on with it. I have made my position clear. If your not sure what I'm gettin at then I guess thats us both confused at each other.

I fail to see how it is not an indicator. Indicator meaning a rough area and not honed and accurate.
AKA Mr-March

*~*∞*~*NOW RECRUITING*~*∞*~*
░▒▓ ∞∞∞ Ơ U R O B O R O § ∞∞∞ ▓▒░
~∞∞~ A Dragon cabal for TSW on Huldra ~∞∞~
▒▓∞∞http://ouroboroscommunity.enjin.com/∞∞▓▒

Redd

Quote:
you say it as if i would use polls constantly >.>

Redd

Quote:

Redd

Quote:

kaiyin

Well this is a Conspiracy game. The fact that there are that many Dragons is not surprising.

Anywho I took the matching test before I chose. I ended up being a Dragon.

kaiyin

Well this is a Conspiracy game. The fact that there are that many Dragons is not surprising.

kaiyin

Amaran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lodestar View Post
But thats what polls are Amaran. They are to get indicators. Even if more flawed than usual (and how would you prove that?) they still show an indication. Accuracy can always be off. Is usually off.
All polls ever made is flawed and can never be used as representation of truth. The truth is not democratic. Polls are manipulated and cant really be used as indicator for anything because I can make two seperate polls wich conflicts eachother, wich one would you belive?

Quote:
I get your annoyed by people using that as some kind of weapon but claiming it is somehow less valid for whatever reason will not stop the comments

We are just going to have to let them get on with it. I have made my position clear. If your not sure what I'm gettin at then I guess thats us both confused at each other..
I know its a futile effort on my side thats just how I think.

Quote:
I fail to see how it is not an indicator. Indicator meaning a rough area and not honed and accurate.
Gonna say this again I can make two seperate polls wich conflicts eachother, wich one would you belive or use as an indicator?

Amaran

Quote:
All polls ever made is flawed and can never be used as representation of truth. The truth is not democratic. Polls are manipulated and cant really be used as indicator for anything because I can make two seperate polls wich conflicts eachother, wich one would you belive?

Quote:
I get your annoyed by people using that as some kind of weapon but claiming it is somehow less valid for whatever reason will not stop the comments

We are just going to have to let them get on with it. I have made my position clear. If your not sure what I'm gettin at then I guess thats us both confused at each other..

Quote:
Gonna say this again I can make two seperate polls wich conflicts eachother, wich one would you belive or use as an indicator?

Amaran

Quote:

Quote:

Quote: