FaerieKnight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greybane View Post
Well it seems that the ensuing chaos has been brought to a halt.

Now I did not mean that perhaps FaerieKnight should be an Illuminati, just that his words against the Templars would be more suited to one. Seeing how the Templars forced the Illuminati out of europe.

A small taste of chaos. How was it? Bitter or sweet?

Oh and I "rolled" the Dragon in the Test.
Well, the templar have been the most vocal about saying they are pure and just and Dragon should be wiped out. The Illuminati too are bad for the world. If the Templar are an organization which has taken rightousness to the extreme and threaten the balance, the Illuminati have taken selfishness to the other extreme and also threaten the balance. They however are not being as vocal about their plans. Don't worry, I'm investigating them, and devising plans on how to neutralize any that would work against universal balance.

Greenknight

Quote:
Originally Posted by FaerieKnight View Post
Well, the templar have been the most vocal about saying they are pure and just and Dragon should be wiped out. The Illuminati too are bad for the world. If the Templar are an organization which has taken rightousness to the extreme and threaten the balance, the Illuminati have taken selfishness to the other extreme and also threaten the balance. They however are not being as vocal about their plans. Don't worry, I'm investigating them, and devising plans on how to neutralize any that would work against universal balance.
I have heard one of the Illuminatus(not typo singular male Illuminati) moved a castle from Scotland to place on top of his corporate headquarters as a place to live, stories also tie sightings of strange creatures to that place since it's arrival. (Gargoyles reference lol but not much I can think of includes the Illuminati) .

Greenknight

Quote:
I have heard one of the Illuminatus(not typo singular male Illuminati) moved a castle from Scotland to place on top of his corporate headquarters as a place to live, stories also tie sightings of strange creatures to that place since it's arrival. (Gargoyles reference lol but not much I can think of includes the Illuminati) .

Greenknight

Quote:

FaerieKnight

Green, I investigated this too. It turns out the creatures were fighting the iluminatus, and helping the local authorities covertly. I even once observed a meeting between one detective and the apparent leader of the creatures. This group I have come to determine are not a threat to the balance. Rather, they may be powerful allies in the days to come.

(Great series btw)

FaerieKnight

Green, I investigated this too. It turns out the creatures were fighting the iluminatus, and helping the local authorities covertly. I even once observed a meeting between one detective and the apparent leader of the creatures. This group I have come to determine are not a threat to the balance. Rather, they may be powerful allies in the days to come.

(Great series btw)

FaerieKnight

(Great series btw)

Greenknight

Quote:

(Great series btw)
lol ( I know I loved it from the beginning, especially the Avalon Saga and the every expanding world of the supernatural they found they were part of)

Greenknight

Quote:

(Great series btw)
lol ( I know I loved it from the beginning, especially the Avalon Saga and the every expanding world of the supernatural they found they were part of)

Greenknight

Quote:

(Great series btw)