Fallen Seraph

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squiver View Post
Heh, I admittedly had never read that article fully, I just realized it said New England was an "adventure zone". So what, heh, New England is some big 'ole wasteland where people can run around and do anything? Well... actually...
Isn't a good portion (for a fairly civilized part of the world) fairly forested and mountainous. Plus we I imagine will have Lovecraft and Steven King (who was inspired by Lovecraft) inspired New England towns and villages. Hmm... I wonder if Boston will be in the game then.

I imagine two adventure zones probably don't mean you can do whatever. Probably would still follow a lot of the same rules, etc. as the cities.

As for Aveline and "A Friend" I can't see them being tied to any one Society. They are too universal and been part of the whole community to isolate them as such.

Squiver

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fallen Seraph View Post
Isn't a good portion (for a fairly civilized part of the world) fairly forested and mountainous. Plus we I imagine will have Lovecraft and Steven King (who was inspired by Lovecraft) inspired New England towns and villages. Hmm... I wonder if Boston will be in the game then.

I imagine two adventure zones probably don't mean you can do whatever. Probably would still follow a lot of the same rules, etc. as the cities.

As for Aveline and "A Friend" I can't see them being tied to any one Society. They are too universal and been part of the whole community to isolate them as such.
Yeah, a lot of it is just straight up forests as far as the eye can see, and the stuff that isn't is more or less farms except for the actual crowded city parts here and there like Boston, Springfield, Salem, Pittsfield, etc.

Squiver

Quote:

Yeah, a lot of it is just straight up forests as far as the eye can see, and the stuff that isn't is more or less farms except for the actual crowded city parts here and there like Boston, Springfield, Salem, Pittsfield, etc.

Squiver

Quote:

Woreku

Quote:
Originally Posted by CorpSanct View Post
Source: http://www.tentonhammer.com/node/66414

I wonder if the part in bold applies to "A friend" related stuff.
So there's a small possibility that my wild speculation is actually a few miles close to the point!

Woreku

Quote:

So there's a small possibility that my wild speculation is actually a few miles close to the point!

Woreku

Quote:

Valentine Moxie

I could see Aveline being the blonde. Whoever is in the picture of the key has blond hair and wears bluejeans and a plain white shirt. The practicality of the aesthetic just seems similar to me. Besides, Melissonomoi kind of hints at Aveline being a Templar in her twitter...

"of aveline? an unhealthy obsession with her family's past. you, however, would do well revisiting yours"

Remember, Templars are big on geneology and tradition.

Valentine Moxie

I could see Aveline being the blonde. Whoever is in the picture of the key has blond hair and wears bluejeans and a plain white shirt. The practicality of the aesthetic just seems similar to me. Besides, Melissonomoi kind of hints at Aveline being a Templar in her twitter...

"of aveline? an unhealthy obsession with her family's past. you, however, would do well revisiting yours"

Valentine Moxie