Reduxx

hm, anyone else wants cake when reading this thread? Odd.
or pie.. yea!
With some cool whip...
/afk

Reduxx

or pie.. yea!
With some cool whip...
/afk

Reduxx

or pie.. yea!
With some cool whip...
/afk

Fallen Seraph

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iolanthe View Post
I'm very happy they are being so careful with projections on the games release...and the various stages. No promises to the community, yet firm about their milestone deadlines. Shows that they have their priorities in the right place.
You know I really think their experiences with AoC will make TSW shine even more, and just past experience in general.

It is nice too that we are getting fairly frequent tidbits of them reaching milestones, having progress being made, etc.

Fallen Seraph

Quote:
I'm very happy they are being so careful with projections on the games release...and the various stages. No promises to the community, yet firm about their milestone deadlines. Shows that they have their priorities in the right place.
You know I really think their experiences with AoC will make TSW shine even more, and just past experience in general.

It is nice too that we are getting fairly frequent tidbits of them reaching milestones, having progress being made, etc.

Fallen Seraph

Quote:

Rayvyn

It will ve interesting to see if they begin beta prior to the Verticle Slice. If it is assumed, as by many so far, that this is a largely complete game with most features enabled it is not a stretch of anyone's imagination to think it might.

Many betas begin before that stage since the companies start testing when the first area is complete - like Tortage in AOC or the starting island in EQII or the first planet in SWG.

Now if the Verticle slice is just the first area - then Beta would start soon after that.

Then again we must remember that this is all a projection - and timelines change.

But this definitely sounds like promising news - regardless.
Just as you when you were a child and pulled the covers over your head to protect yourself from the demons that harassed you in the night, refusing now to believe they are out there watching you won't stop them anymore than than that mere cloth shield would have if they really wanted to harm you. That's why I'm here.
- Rayvyn Madigan, Demon Hunter

Rayvyn

It will ve interesting to see if they begin beta prior to the Verticle Slice. If it is assumed, as by many so far, that this is a largely complete game with most features enabled it is not a stretch of anyone's imagination to think it might.

Many betas begin before that stage since the companies start testing when the first area is complete - like Tortage in AOC or the starting island in EQII or the first planet in SWG.

Now if the Verticle slice is just the first area - then Beta would start soon after that.

Then again we must remember that this is all a projection - and timelines change.

Just as you when you were a child and pulled the covers over your head to protect yourself from the demons that harassed you in the night, refusing now to believe they are out there watching you won't stop them anymore than than that mere cloth shield would have if they really wanted to harm you. That's why I'm here.

Rayvyn

Grayn

Nice to hear some news from FC. It gives me hope we will see the game in the next year or so.