Squiver

Am I the only one who got an almost sort of wierd Mirror's Edge feel from the video?

Squiver

Am I the only one who got an almost sort of wierd Mirror's Edge feel from the video?

Squiver

RedFish

I was a little bit disapointed by the video... but... At least there is something about The Secret World, that's better than nothing, anyway.

RedFish

I was a little bit disapointed by the video... but... At least there is something about The Secret World, that's better than nothing, anyway.

RedFish

GhostHack

Quote:
Originally Posted by Falconloft View Post
That's basically what I said. There's wasn't any really new info, it was just rehashed in a different way. Probably because there -was- so much contention (aka people reading more into things than what was stated). THe meanign of chaos, for instance, isn't any more defined than what's been up there before.
fair enough... yeah. I didnt get that out of what you posted. you said "the dragon are no more known than they were before"...

and I just think they are, now... not drastically so...
but instead of just "beef"... now we know "steak".
not new, but a refinement of the generalities we already know, to make them more distinct... if that makes sense

I agree though, nothing truly "new", but I feel that the "understanding" that was added in this little update was new in its own way.

GhostHack

Quote:
That's basically what I said. There's wasn't any really new info, it was just rehashed in a different way. Probably because there -was- so much contention (aka people reading more into things than what was stated). THe meanign of chaos, for instance, isn't any more defined than what's been up there before.
fair enough... yeah. I didnt get that out of what you posted. you said "the dragon are no more known than they were before"...

not new, but a refinement of the generalities we already know, to make them more distinct... if that makes sense

I agree though, nothing truly "new", but I feel that the "understanding" that was added in this little update was new in its own way.

GhostHack

Quote:

GhostHack

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squiver View Post
hah... I listen to "still alive" all the time, while planning out Kim posts ;P