FireStealth

Uhm, bit by BIT like a clock?

Well the counter at darkdaysarecoming.com is going to reach 1092 00 00 00 000 in about 45 mins??

*got the first numbers wrong, fixed now*

Fallen Seraph

Well bit obviously has connections with computers. We have had messages hidden with websites and such before, perhaps it is analogous to that.

Fallen Seraph

Well bit obviously has connections with computers. We have had messages hidden with websites and such before, perhaps it is analogous to that.

Fallen Seraph

Elsoreth

Quote:
Originally Posted by FireStealth View Post

Well the counter at darkdaysarecoming.com is going to reach 2012 00 00 00 000 in about 45 mins??
cool, but I don't think that's it. Lets do this rationally...and not like the kid inside me screaming "OMGOMG OMG YEEEESSS!!! SOMETHING IS HAPPENING!!

EDIT: anyone else get the feeling that when the second twitter update went, it meant someone is dissapointed in us? (they had to capitalize the thing, for heavens sake)

Elsoreth

Quote:

Well the counter at darkdaysarecoming.com is going to reach 2012 00 00 00 000 in about 45 mins??
cool, but I don't think that's it. Lets do this rationally...and not like the kid inside me screaming "OMGOMG OMG YEEEESSS!!! SOMETHING IS HAPPENING!!

EDIT: anyone else get the feeling that when the second twitter update went, it meant someone is dissapointed in us? (they had to capitalize the thing, for heavens sake)

Elsoreth

Quote:

Phate

Bit by Bit have something to do with Computers, I'm pretty sure.
Both Twitter-Messages are more or less exactly the same. So if the TDP-Twitter is the thing we should look at, it have to be Important. Why should TDP twitter this twice?

Quote:
OMGOMG OMG YESSSSSS! Something is happening

TSW-Alerts Twitter says the following:

Quote:
Actions Stations, Condition 2: Increased Vigilance
>@TheSecretWorld: The hidden places will reveal the truth
>@RagnarTornquist: He is coming
And the TSW Twitter:
Quote:
The hidden places will reveal the truth.
So there is something on his way, but what? When it is a secret place, we don't know anything about it? It's maybe nothing we heard before and we just have to wait and see if we get more to work with? I really don't know...

Phate

Both Twitter-Messages are more or less exactly the same. So if the TDP-Twitter is the thing we should look at, it have to be Important. Why should TDP twitter this twice?

Quote:

Quote:
And the TSW Twitter:
Quote:
So there is something on his way, but what? When it is a secret place, we don't know anything about it? It's maybe nothing we heard before and we just have to wait and see if we get more to work with? I really don't know...

Phate

Quote:

Quote:
And the TSW Twitter:
Quote: