Phate

Quote:
Originally Posted by paxundae View Post
"He will rise" converts to binary as:

01001000011001010010000001110111011010010110110001 1011000010000001110010011010010111001101100101
And the binary converted into a normal Number is this:

...But what will this numbers tell us? If they are telling something? Maybe the wrong track?
Maybe the whole TDP Twitter is just a joke....

Quote:
Yeah the thing with the moon makes the most sense. So at 01.01.2010 we may get something?
Could be? But what a present would that be? Telling us, when they will give us more? But the moon thing sounds good, it's not like we have many hints...and this is one of the things which sounds realistic. But arghhh...anyway...to tired to think...*g*

Phate

Quote:
Originally Posted by paxundae View Post
"He will rise" converts to binary as:

01001000011001010010000001110111011010010110110001 1011000010000001110010011010010111001101100101

...But what will this numbers tell us? If they are telling something? Maybe the wrong track?

Quote:
Yeah the thing with the moon makes the most sense. So at 01.01.2010 we may get something?
Could be? But what a present would that be? Telling us, when they will give us more? But the moon thing sounds good, it's not like we have many hints...and this is one of the things which sounds realistic. But arghhh...anyway...to tired to think...*g*

Ruinart

ragnar is laughing.like just now..were here busting our brains and he is having a blast about it.

Ruinart

ragnar is laughing.like just now..were here busting our brains and he is having a blast about it.

Ruinart

Elsoreth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phate View Post

I wont be happy if this is all a wagtail.

.....who am I kidding, I've had as much fun in the last few hours as I have all month.

Elsoreth

Quote:

.....who am I kidding, I've had as much fun in the last few hours as I have all month.

Elsoreth

Quote:

Lasher

@thedarkplaces
Bit by BIT. He will rise. 41 minutes ago

@RagnarTornquist
Tweet, tweet. TDP. #tsw about 4 hours ago

@RagnarTornquist
Oh, and don't forget your present. The dark places, remember? Keep digging. #tsw about 6 hours ago

@RagnarTornquist
New #TSW concept art posted on Facebook. The children dance with demons in the darkness. (And no, this is not it.) http://bit.ly/6siBQ0 about 9 hours ago

@RagnarTornquist
Look in the dark places. I did not send you. about 10 hours ago

@RagnarTornquist
He has arrived. about 10 hours ago

@thedarkplaces
He will rise. Bit by bit. about 10 hours ago

@TSWAlerts
Actions Stations, Condition 2: Increased Vigilance >@TheSecretWorld: The hidden places will reveal the truth >@RagnarTornquist: He is coming about 19 hours ago

@TheSecretWorld
The hidden places will reveal the truth. about 23 hours ago

--------------

That's all the relevant tweets I can remember. (Tell me if I should add some more)
From what I can see, originally, TheHiddenPlaces was to be the twitter account, but since that name is taken by a couple of sorts, Ragnar went for TheDarkPlaces

Lasher

@thedarkplaces
Bit by BIT. He will rise. 41 minutes ago

@RagnarTornquist
Tweet, tweet. TDP. #tsw about 4 hours ago

@RagnarTornquist
Oh, and don't forget your present. The dark places, remember? Keep digging. #tsw about 6 hours ago

@RagnarTornquist
New #TSW concept art posted on Facebook. The children dance with demons in the darkness. (And no, this is not it.) http://bit.ly/6siBQ0 about 9 hours ago

@RagnarTornquist
Look in the dark places. I did not send you. about 10 hours ago

@RagnarTornquist
He has arrived. about 10 hours ago

@thedarkplaces
He will rise. Bit by bit. about 10 hours ago

@TSWAlerts
Actions Stations, Condition 2: Increased Vigilance >@TheSecretWorld: The hidden places will reveal the truth >@RagnarTornquist: He is coming about 19 hours ago

@TheSecretWorld
The hidden places will reveal the truth. about 23 hours ago

--------------

That's all the relevant tweets I can remember. (Tell me if I should add some more)
From what I can see, originally, TheHiddenPlaces was to be the twitter account, but since that name is taken by a couple of sorts, Ragnar went for TheDarkPlaces