Sappho

Player Ab Initio

I reckon when the counter stops, the 2 for 1 pizza deal and free coke will expire.
oɥddɐS
Head Moderator

Wielder of the mighty Nerfstick!

| Social Guidelines | Customer Service |
| Contact Me | Follow Me on Twitter |

Mazii

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fallen Seraph View Post
That is my main thought actually. Considering the game is supposed to come out before 2012 and with the ARGs integrating the game with our world it could also follow our dates. Imagine a game where you have the tension of an actual real-time countdown. You don't know what will happen but you are damn well doing your best to investigate to find out what it is and potentially stop it.
Agreed. It would definitely be a very different twist on what we're normally dealing with in other mmos.

Mazii

Quote:
That is my main thought actually. Considering the game is supposed to come out before 2012 and with the ARGs integrating the game with our world it could also follow our dates. Imagine a game where you have the tension of an actual real-time countdown. You don't know what will happen but you are damn well doing your best to investigate to find out what it is and potentially stop it.
Agreed. It would definitely be a very different twist on what we're normally dealing with in other mmos.

Mazii

Quote:

Mazii

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sappho View Post
I reckon when the counter stops, the 2 for 1 pizza deal and free coke will expire.
Is that a hint of a /pizza command I sense?

Mazii

Quote:

Mazii

Quote:

Fallen Seraph

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mazii View Post
With us also having a actual plotline and cliffhanger ending which is different from normal MMOs this could be a great way of continuing the story. We have gone through the plot found out what we can, did what we could and then we wait however long till the countdown is done to see how far our efforts took us.

Fallen Seraph

Quote:
With us also having a actual plotline and cliffhanger ending which is different from normal MMOs this could be a great way of continuing the story. We have gone through the plot found out what we can, did what we could and then we wait however long till the countdown is done to see how far our efforts took us.

Fallen Seraph

Quote: