Kendrick

The power of redundancy.
Kendric
Huldra
"What's next, giant spiders? Giant cockroaches?? FUCKING CIRCUS CLOWNS?"

Fallen Seraph

Mediumship; being able to talk to, work with/against, find information from, perhaps have as a companion, etc. with a ghost be quite a lot of fun. Tons of information could be supplied from a ghost.

Fallen Seraph

Mediumship; being able to talk to, work with/against, find information from, perhaps have as a companion, etc. with a ghost be quite a lot of fun. Tons of information could be supplied from a ghost.

Fallen Seraph

Omnires

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kendrick View Post
The power of redundancy.
It is only seems redundant because you don't see the difference in the 2 attacks. I use charge if I what to force an enemy into right spot by knocking/toss it into that area. And I use teleporting attack if I what the enemy to stay more or less in the same spot. Just because two skills sound like don't mean that they are the same. Subtle differences in how and attack is done makes a big difference in battle. As the old adage goes, "the devil is in the details".

Example. There is a big monster that can only be killed one way, lets say with a large magic ring casted by 4 mages at once. But the spell takes some time to cast and you can only make the magic ring in large clear areas. It is one to make the ring and cast the spell, it is another to get the monster into the ring. So, I use charge to push the monster into the magic. But something goes wrong and it didn't work, so they have to recast the spell. The monster regaining its senses sees what is about to happen and tries to run. Rather then uses charge again and risk knocking out of the ring, I use teleporting attack. I teleport and attack from different sides really fast so as to confuse it and cripple it in place until the spell is recasted and monster dies.

Omnires

Quote:
The power of redundancy.
It is only seems redundant because you don't see the difference in the 2 attacks. I use charge if I what to force an enemy into right spot by knocking/toss it into that area. And I use teleporting attack if I what the enemy to stay more or less in the same spot. Just because two skills sound like don't mean that they are the same. Subtle differences in how and attack is done makes a big difference in battle. As the old adage goes, "the devil is in the details".

Example. There is a big monster that can only be killed one way, lets say with a large magic ring casted by 4 mages at once. But the spell takes some time to cast and you can only make the magic ring in large clear areas. It is one to make the ring and cast the spell, it is another to get the monster into the ring. So, I use charge to push the monster into the magic. But something goes wrong and it didn't work, so they have to recast the spell. The monster regaining its senses sees what is about to happen and tries to run. Rather then uses charge again and risk knocking out of the ring, I use teleporting attack. I teleport and attack from different sides really fast so as to confuse it and cripple it in place until the spell is recasted and monster dies.

Omnires

Quote:
The power of redundancy.

Rageraiden

Quote:
The power of redundancy.
That would be quite a powerfully-annoying power.
I can already ear the WTB-nerf cries from afar.

Rageraiden

Quote:
The power of redundancy.

Rageraiden

Quote:
The power of redundancy.