Four_Forsworn

My comp is pretty old made in 2005 Gateway GT5654 from a pretty shitty company at the lowest settings on WoW it can only run 13-25 fps, how much do u think it would cost to get a computer that would be able to run TSW including and cards necessary? and what comp and card should i get or would this comp actually be able to handle it?
it has a AMD Athlon 64 X2 5000+ Processor and a
NVIDIA GeForce 6150SE Integrated Graphics Card
thx in advance guys

Four_Forsworn

My comp is pretty old made in 2005 Gateway GT5654 from a pretty shitty company at the lowest settings on WoW it can only run 13-25 fps, how much do u think it would cost to get a computer that would be able to run TSW including and cards necessary? and what comp and card should i get or would this comp actually be able to handle it?
thx in advance guys

Four_Forsworn

thx in advance guys

rabb1t

I'd say you really want to fully replace a 5 year old system. Again, peep my site. I'd say the lowest recommendation on my system page would do ok, and that's ~$550 for "what's in the box" or $1k for everything.

rabb1t

I'd say you really want to fully replace a 5 year old system. Again, peep my site. I'd say the lowest recommendation on my system page would do ok, and that's ~$550 for "what's in the box" or $1k for everything.

rabb1t

Vestaloyne

Quote:
rabb1t is right on this one. You can build or buy a really good PC for anywhere between these prices. So I second this quote! It'll play basically any game you need it to.

Vestaloyne

Quote:
rabb1t is right on this one. You can build or buy a really good PC for anywhere between these prices. So I second this quote! It'll play basically any game you need it to.

Vestaloyne

Quote:

Mysterio Dark

I paid 1k last month for a HP Envy 15.

Nice mid range machine. Made for mobile. I have a recollection TSW is being made for mobile gaming.