Mizue

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alkohre View Post
This does not seem like a start city to me, why does everyone assume that?

I sincerely hope this is not a starter city, it's a cool city, it could become something like Barrens and all.
Pretty sure we have confirmed that it is not a starter city. Its a city that comes soon after the start city. So.... it might just become something like the Barrens. :P

Mizue

Quote:

I sincerely hope this is not a starter city, it's a cool city, it could become something like Barrens and all.
Pretty sure we have confirmed that it is not a starter city. Its a city that comes soon after the start city. So.... it might just become something like the Barrens. :P

Mizue

Quote:

Alkohre

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mizue View Post
Oh great, I just assumed from all the topics that people where taking it as a starting city. It really doesn't pass the feel of one.

One more question, if you don't mind, have the twitters gone idle after the video?

Alkohre

Quote:
Oh great, I just assumed from all the topics that people where taking it as a starting city. It really doesn't pass the feel of one.

One more question, if you don't mind, have the twitters gone idle after the video?

Alkohre

Quote:

Dhelayan

Quote:
have the twitters gone idle after the video?
some days before the video, the Kingsmouth twitters went silent...

Dhelayan

Quote:

Dhelayan

Quote:

Iltani

they get us attached to these people through twitter and now with the silence i am worried for them....