Grayn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Judge View Post
His other articles back up his views of the industry as it is an entire series. Not sure how you guys can justify the dumbing down of games and call those who are against it negative.
I didn't justify the dumbing down of games or those that don't want that are being negative. I said your friends article was negative.

And if it was a series, why not post your complete idea on the matter and cut and paste the supporting parts of his articles?

Grayn

Quote:
His other articles back up his views of the industry as it is an entire series. Not sure how you guys can justify the dumbing down of games and call those who are against it negative.
I didn't justify the dumbing down of games or those that don't want that are being negative. I said your friends article was negative.

And if it was a series, why not post your complete idea on the matter and cut and paste the supporting parts of his articles?

Grayn

Quote:

Judge

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baba View Post
just the latest interview with Ragnar says so. Hardcore players and harcore PvP players should really really take the time to read ALL informations and interviews about a game before showing up.

Edit:

The text you posted Judge is worth crap.
That interview says nothing of the sort. It is an extremely vague interpretation of the game play at best.

Every game does not have to be able to be played by a one eyed monkey with no thumbs.

Judge

Quote:
just the latest interview with Ragnar says so. Hardcore players and harcore PvP players should really really take the time to read ALL informations and interviews about a game before showing up.

Edit:

That interview says nothing of the sort. It is an extremely vague interpretation of the game play at best.

Every game does not have to be able to be played by a one eyed monkey with no thumbs.

Judge

Quote:

Edit:

Judge

Quote:
Originally Posted by babylon View Post
So they are doing exactly what the guy in the article talks about. They are trying to please every one. Chances are they will wind up doing what every other game who has tried that does. Please no one.

Judge

Quote:
So they are doing exactly what the guy in the article talks about. They are trying to please every one. Chances are they will wind up doing what every other game who has tried that does. Please no one.

Judge

Quote:

Grayn

Quote:
The plan seemed to work okay for these guys.