Grue

DefaultKingsmouth Speaks!

11/24/2010

zombiedanny - Rebooting.. I hate it when that happens! The buzzing was killing me. Is like honey colored screen totally normal?? Thought it'd be blue....

dontgetcarter - @zombiedanny Careful D, you never know whose gonna be listening. Where you been? Burning the midnite oil again? Busy busy bee ;-P

dontgetcarter - @zombiedanny Oh and no it's usually Blue Screen--I guess someone's trying to "tell" you something. P.S. Not me! I'd never bee that cruel!

zombiedanny - @dontgetcarter Hey! BEEn busy, same as you it seems. Last chance to see the view from the treehouse before winter, you up for it this w'end?

dontgetcarter - @zombiedanny U know it Danny Boy, just msg me. Why are we chatting via tweets anyways? That's so 2010. Wait um....

zombiedanny - @dontgetcarter Message signed sealed AND delivered. I dunno, why are we broadcasting this? Just adding to the general buzz I guess. See ya!

- - - -

deputygardner - Getting really chilly now. Damn, can't believe it was winter last time I wrote anything here. Time really flies when your Busy, I guess!

deputygardner - We really need to do something about the internet stability here. I'll talk with the Sheriff tomorrow, she'll know who to call I guess.

11/25/2010

deputygardner - Out on an early call on slippery roads this morning, probably "enjoying" microwave turkey at the station later.. Happy Thanksgiving!!

- - - -

deputygardner - Quiet night in Kingsmouth on Turkey day. On call but Norma dropped by with dinner this afternoon, that was very nice of her.

zombiedanny - @deputygardener Happy Thanksgiving Andy! Thanks for keeping the streets safe even when everyones inside. I'll drop by and say Hi tomorrow!

dontgetcarter - @zombiedanny Happy T'giving! Still on for this w'end, right? Counting on an Excellent Adventure. Now for some turkey leftovers and TV!

@dontgetcarter Of course! Enjoy your turkey C

- - - -

zombiedanny - Choices of movies tonite: Ulee's Gold (!?!), some wierd b-movie, Satsujinbachi...hmmm. Isn't there a 4th option? Anyone? Anyone? Bueller?

dontgetcarter - @zombiedanny Points for reference, D. Here the Hive Mind decided it was in everybody's best interest to rewatch Bristol "fly & soar". Yay!!!

11/26/2010

deputygardener - About to head out to the academy on an "urgent call", not often we get to see the inside of that place. They like to keep secrets I guess!

zombiedanny - @deputygardener You're gonna have to say Hi to @dontgetcarter while you're there! And take notes, she never tells me anything, lol :P

dontgetcarter - @zombiedanny Un-fair D! Not like it's THAT interesting anyway unless you're into 17th Century European history. I'll keep an eye out 4 Andy!

sheriffhelen - @deputygardener Remember our conversation Andy? This is one of those 'police business' things it's probably best you keep private.

deputygardener - @sheriffhelen Ooops yes, I 'm sorry. Presonal stuff only, I getit. Wont happen again!!

dontgetcarter - @deputygardener What are you guys going out here for anyway?

dontgetcarter - @deputygardener Okay so I guess I'll have to ask you when/if I see you then :-/

dontgetcarter - Oh *snap*, I know, the painting! Or should I keep my mouth shut? Is that one of those 'school things' they keep telling us about? Shhhh.

zombiedanny - @dontgetcarter ???

dontgetcarter - @zombiedanny "The police business". Don't worry D, I'll tell you about it this weekend. I gots to have my secrets too y'know ;-P

11/28/2010

dontgetcarter - Attica! Attica!

zombiedanny - @dontgetcarter LOL! Still not letting you out huh? Guess our Excellent Adventure is off?

dontgetcarter - @zombiedanny Not on your life Double-D! We got network again and I'll be out before sunset, count on it. Still got time to hang & share :-D

dontgetcarter - @zombiedanny OK, confirmed, they're canceling curfew. Tell you all about it in... 1 hour? Four thirty, the usual spot. Bee there ;-P

zombiedanny - @dontgetcarter \o/

- - - -

zombiedanny - The hunt is on! Finally something exciting happens in this DEAD townh. I've got news for you, thieves: Dufresne is on the case!

dontgetcarter - @zombiedanny Take it EZ D, you'll get in 2 D-EEP ;P THx for taking me up there btw, sorry I had to skedaddle, don't want Montag to blow fuse

zombiedanny - @dontgetcarter NP Carter. You're like an honorary member at this point Where d'you think we should start looking? I'm thinking 'library'.

dontgetcarter - @zombiedanny They probably cleaned that place out back in the day, brought everything out here, but sure. I'm thinking 'Google' myself!

zombiedanny - @dontgetcarter Actually, I'm thinking 'Pastor Hawthorne'. He's really into Kingsmouth history. Perfect timing too. I'll keep you updated!

deputygardener - @zombiedanny Now what are you guys up to? Whatever it is be careful, there's an ongoing criminal investigation going on.....

sheriffhelen - @zombiedanny Careful what you wish for Danny. Wouldn't call this town "dead" & I know what I'm talking about. Small towns have their secrets

zombiedanny - @deputygardener No sir! Will stay out of your way, scout's honor. Just doing some research for school, is all! 'A school' at least

zombiedanny - @sheriffhelen OK so that's a bit creepy but yes ma'am, will keep on the right side of the law and won't go digging in any dark places LOL

deputygardener - Uhoh, laptop startd uzzing & missing kys. That's a ad sign right? Guss I shouldn't spilld coff all ovr th plac. y y laptop, hllo Appl stor

sheriffhelen - @deputygardener Oh honey..that's the second time! Well, I'm sure there's room in the budget to replace it, but keep that cup away next time.

12/01/2010

sheriffhelen - Posting this here as well: Anyone in vicinity of Innsmouth Academy last Thursday between 5-11 PM please contact Kingsmouth Sheriff's Office.

deputygardener - New laptop in the house! The B's are back...along with the E's, of course, but I missed the B's the most. Makes you appreciate what they do.

zombiedanny - @deputygardener I see what you did there.

deputygardener - @zombiedanny See what I did what? Start up Civilization 5? Are you spying on my house, Danny? Thanks for tip on laptop BTW. Works great!

dontgetcarter - @zombiedanny It's alive! As in 'you'. Where you been? Any luck with our little 'project'? Inquiring minds need to know, D! As in 'me' ;-D

zombiedanny - @dontgetcarter Like I told you: Friday. My research is almost done, and I have Clues & Sh!t. Just like Sherlock Holmes. (the new, cool one)

dontgetcarter - @zombiedanny Friday?? Maaan. OK, I can wait. It's a date!

zombiedanny - @dontgetcarter Ummm.... !?!!?

dontgetcarter - @zombiedanny no, wait, that didnt come out right...! awkward... not a DATE-date, just you know SAVE THE DATE cause were hanging :-S

zombiedanny - @dontgetcarter Yeah, okay. Cool. Not a DATE date. That's awesome. I'll bring some comics and candy & make it TOTALLY not like a date.

deputygardener - Wierd gmail spam today:"Far down within the dim West Where the good and the bad and the worst and the best have gone to their eternal rest"?

zombiedanny - @deputygardener Dude that's kinda creepy. Forward me that mail, I wanna check it out. I love creepy stuff! You know my address, right?

deputygardener - @zombiedanny Sent. That's the hotmail one right?

zombiedanny - @deputygardener Uh, no, stopped using that like ages ago. Resend it to my Gmail. I should just delete the Hotmail account.... Thanks Andy!

zombiedanny - @deputygardener Whoa this is kinda weird dude. I guess this is what they call 'synchronicity'. We need to talk. Susie's, Friday at five?

deputygardener - @zombiedanny Sure I guess, unless I'm out on a call, I eat there every Friday. Got me curious now, I gotta admit.

zombiedanny - @deputygardener 5PM Friday. 10-4.

12/03/2010

deputygardener - @zombiedanny I waited two hours before heading home Danny. Kinda worried so give me a holler when you read this OK?

dontgetcarter - @deputygardener What, he didn't show??? Worst timing on curfew clampdown EVER. Was supposed to be there, D had something to show me. Worried

deputygardener - @dontgetcarter Hey Carter-I'm sure hes fine, just cot caught up in something is all. Ill give his folks a call later if he doesnt show OK?

dontgetcarter - @deputygardener Thanks Andy, much appreciated. Just keep me updated. Can't do anything from here except wait. Like being in prison.

deputygardener - @dontgetcarter Np. He can take care of himself. Just hope he's dressed well its freezing outside & gonna snow! Your lucky you get to stay in

dontgetcarter - @zombiedanny D, where the HELL are you? Told you not to go digging too deep, so not worth it. We got curfew until Sat 9AM, just so you know.

dontgetcarter - @zombiedanny You better msg me the SECOND you get a chance alright?!?

deputygardener - @dontgetcarter Danny's folks are outta town until tomorrow evening. He picked a great time to go AWOL but it's early, I'm sure he's fine.

deputygardener - More wierd mail.. "Down, down that town shall settle hence; Hell, rising from a thousand thrones, shall do it reverence."

deputygardener - This will be one of those evenings we laugh about a year from now-I'm sure. Too many wierd things happening....and now it's starting to snow

Due to character restrictions on posts, I've continued this at the following post link...

http://www.darkdemonscrygaia.com/sho...963#post400963

Grue

DefaultKingsmouth Speaks!

11/24/2010

zombiedanny - Rebooting.. I hate it when that happens! The buzzing was killing me. Is like honey colored screen totally normal?? Thought it'd be blue....

dontgetcarter - @zombiedanny Careful D, you never know whose gonna be listening. Where you been? Burning the midnite oil again? Busy busy bee ;-P

dontgetcarter - @zombiedanny Oh and no it's usually Blue Screen--I guess someone's trying to "tell" you something. P.S. Not me! I'd never bee that cruel!

zombiedanny - @dontgetcarter Hey! BEEn busy, same as you it seems. Last chance to see the view from the treehouse before winter, you up for it this w'end?

dontgetcarter - @zombiedanny U know it Danny Boy, just msg me. Why are we chatting via tweets anyways? That's so 2010. Wait um....

zombiedanny - @dontgetcarter Message signed sealed AND delivered. I dunno, why are we broadcasting this? Just adding to the general buzz I guess. See ya!

- - - -

deputygardner - Getting really chilly now. Damn, can't believe it was winter last time I wrote anything here. Time really flies when your Busy, I guess!

deputygardner - We really need to do something about the internet stability here. I'll talk with the Sheriff tomorrow, she'll know who to call I guess.

11/25/2010

deputygardner - Out on an early call on slippery roads this morning, probably "enjoying" microwave turkey at the station later.. Happy Thanksgiving!!

- - - -

deputygardner - Quiet night in Kingsmouth on Turkey day. On call but Norma dropped by with dinner this afternoon, that was very nice of her.

zombiedanny - @deputygardener Happy Thanksgiving Andy! Thanks for keeping the streets safe even when everyones inside. I'll drop by and say Hi tomorrow!

dontgetcarter - @zombiedanny Happy T'giving! Still on for this w'end, right? Counting on an Excellent Adventure. Now for some turkey leftovers and TV!

@dontgetcarter Of course! Enjoy your turkey C

- - - -

zombiedanny - Choices of movies tonite: Ulee's Gold (!?!), some wierd b-movie, Satsujinbachi...hmmm. Isn't there a 4th option? Anyone? Anyone? Bueller?

dontgetcarter - @zombiedanny Points for reference, D. Here the Hive Mind decided it was in everybody's best interest to rewatch Bristol "fly & soar". Yay!!!

11/26/2010

deputygardener - About to head out to the academy on an "urgent call", not often we get to see the inside of that place. They like to keep secrets I guess!

zombiedanny - @deputygardener You're gonna have to say Hi to @dontgetcarter while you're there! And take notes, she never tells me anything, lol :P

dontgetcarter - @zombiedanny Un-fair D! Not like it's THAT interesting anyway unless you're into 17th Century European history. I'll keep an eye out 4 Andy!

sheriffhelen - @deputygardener Remember our conversation Andy? This is one of those 'police business' things it's probably best you keep private.

deputygardener - @sheriffhelen Ooops yes, I 'm sorry. Presonal stuff only, I getit. Wont happen again!!

dontgetcarter - @deputygardener What are you guys going out here for anyway?

dontgetcarter - @deputygardener Okay so I guess I'll have to ask you when/if I see you then :-/

dontgetcarter - Oh *snap*, I know, the painting! Or should I keep my mouth shut? Is that one of those 'school things' they keep telling us about? Shhhh.

zombiedanny - @dontgetcarter ???

dontgetcarter - @zombiedanny "The police business". Don't worry D, I'll tell you about it this weekend. I gots to have my secrets too y'know ;-P

11/28/2010

dontgetcarter - Attica! Attica!

zombiedanny - @dontgetcarter LOL! Still not letting you out huh? Guess our Excellent Adventure is off?

dontgetcarter - @zombiedanny Not on your life Double-D! We got network again and I'll be out before sunset, count on it. Still got time to hang & share :-D

dontgetcarter - @zombiedanny OK, confirmed, they're canceling curfew. Tell you all about it in... 1 hour? Four thirty, the usual spot. Bee there ;-P

zombiedanny - @dontgetcarter \o/

- - - -

zombiedanny - The hunt is on! Finally something exciting happens in this DEAD townh. I've got news for you, thieves: Dufresne is on the case!

dontgetcarter - @zombiedanny Take it EZ D, you'll get in 2 D-EEP ;P THx for taking me up there btw, sorry I had to skedaddle, don't want Montag to blow fuse

zombiedanny - @dontgetcarter NP Carter. You're like an honorary member at this point Where d'you think we should start looking? I'm thinking 'library'.

dontgetcarter - @zombiedanny They probably cleaned that place out back in the day, brought everything out here, but sure. I'm thinking 'Google' myself!

zombiedanny - @dontgetcarter Actually, I'm thinking 'Pastor Hawthorne'. He's really into Kingsmouth history. Perfect timing too. I'll keep you updated!

deputygardener - @zombiedanny Now what are you guys up to? Whatever it is be careful, there's an ongoing criminal investigation going on.....

sheriffhelen - @zombiedanny Careful what you wish for Danny. Wouldn't call this town "dead" & I know what I'm talking about. Small towns have their secrets

zombiedanny - @deputygardener No sir! Will stay out of your way, scout's honor. Just doing some research for school, is all! 'A school' at least

zombiedanny - @sheriffhelen OK so that's a bit creepy but yes ma'am, will keep on the right side of the law and won't go digging in any dark places LOL

deputygardener - Uhoh, laptop startd uzzing & missing kys. That's a ad sign right? Guss I shouldn't spilld coff all ovr th plac. y y laptop, hllo Appl stor

sheriffhelen - @deputygardener Oh honey..that's the second time! Well, I'm sure there's room in the budget to replace it, but keep that cup away next time.

12/01/2010

sheriffhelen - Posting this here as well: Anyone in vicinity of Innsmouth Academy last Thursday between 5-11 PM please contact Kingsmouth Sheriff's Office.

deputygardener - New laptop in the house! The B's are back...along with the E's, of course, but I missed the B's the most. Makes you appreciate what they do.

zombiedanny - @deputygardener I see what you did there.

deputygardener - @zombiedanny See what I did what? Start up Civilization 5? Are you spying on my house, Danny? Thanks for tip on laptop BTW. Works great!

dontgetcarter - @zombiedanny It's alive! As in 'you'. Where you been? Any luck with our little 'project'? Inquiring minds need to know, D! As in 'me' ;-D

zombiedanny - @dontgetcarter Like I told you: Friday. My research is almost done, and I have Clues & Sh!t. Just like Sherlock Holmes. (the new, cool one)

dontgetcarter - @zombiedanny Friday?? Maaan. OK, I can wait. It's a date!

zombiedanny - @dontgetcarter Ummm.... !?!!?

dontgetcarter - @zombiedanny no, wait, that didnt come out right...! awkward... not a DATE-date, just you know SAVE THE DATE cause were hanging :-S

zombiedanny - @dontgetcarter Yeah, okay. Cool. Not a DATE date. That's awesome. I'll bring some comics and candy & make it TOTALLY not like a date.

deputygardener - Wierd gmail spam today:"Far down within the dim West Where the good and the bad and the worst and the best have gone to their eternal rest"?

zombiedanny - @deputygardener Dude that's kinda creepy. Forward me that mail, I wanna check it out. I love creepy stuff! You know my address, right?

deputygardener - @zombiedanny Sent. That's the hotmail one right?

zombiedanny - @deputygardener Uh, no, stopped using that like ages ago. Resend it to my Gmail. I should just delete the Hotmail account.... Thanks Andy!

zombiedanny - @deputygardener Whoa this is kinda weird dude. I guess this is what they call 'synchronicity'. We need to talk. Susie's, Friday at five?

deputygardener - @zombiedanny Sure I guess, unless I'm out on a call, I eat there every Friday. Got me curious now, I gotta admit.

zombiedanny - @deputygardener 5PM Friday. 10-4.

12/03/2010

deputygardener - @zombiedanny I waited two hours before heading home Danny. Kinda worried so give me a holler when you read this OK?

dontgetcarter - @deputygardener What, he didn't show??? Worst timing on curfew clampdown EVER. Was supposed to be there, D had something to show me. Worried

deputygardener - @dontgetcarter Hey Carter-I'm sure hes fine, just cot caught up in something is all. Ill give his folks a call later if he doesnt show OK?

dontgetcarter - @deputygardener Thanks Andy, much appreciated. Just keep me updated. Can't do anything from here except wait. Like being in prison.

deputygardener - @dontgetcarter Np. He can take care of himself. Just hope he's dressed well its freezing outside & gonna snow! Your lucky you get to stay in

dontgetcarter - @zombiedanny D, where the HELL are you? Told you not to go digging too deep, so not worth it. We got curfew until Sat 9AM, just so you know.

dontgetcarter - @zombiedanny You better msg me the SECOND you get a chance alright?!?

deputygardener - @dontgetcarter Danny's folks are outta town until tomorrow evening. He picked a great time to go AWOL but it's early, I'm sure he's fine.

deputygardener - More wierd mail.. "Down, down that town shall settle hence; Hell, rising from a thousand thrones, shall do it reverence."

deputygardener - This will be one of those evenings we laugh about a year from now-I'm sure. Too many wierd things happening....and now it's starting to snow

Due to character restrictions on posts, I've continued this at the following post link...

http://www.darkdemonscrygaia.com/sho...963#post400963

Berot

dam you are fast.

Whoa I didn't believe those where alive anymore nice to hear from them. Kingsmouth fight the filth =)

arg is really building up =D

Berot

dam you are fast.

Whoa I didn't believe those where alive anymore nice to hear from them. Kingsmouth fight the filth =)

arg is really building up =D

SupaDavis

This is getting intense and exciting!!
TehJeven - In game, Twitter And the ARG chat

Also. The Iron Ridge water number... IT'S A COUNTDOWN.

SupaDavis

This is getting intense and exciting!!
TehJeven - In game, Twitter And the ARG chat

Also. The Iron Ridge water number... IT'S A COUNTDOWN.

Gaffit

You are The Flash man! Looks like it's time to truly BEEgin!

Gaffit

You are The Flash man! Looks like it's time to truly BEEgin!

Eglorian

Holy ding dong, you're hella-fast Grue!

Ok, I was about to go to bed, but guess I can't now, can I?

Eglorian

Holy ding dong, you're hella-fast Grue!

Ok, I was about to go to bed, but guess I can't now, can I?