Maurna

DefaultSomething up at Crygaia?

Now, it could be that everyone at Crygaia has a life and is busy but I grow concerned over the lack of updates given the... plethora of interviews recently.

Is the site being blocked or attacked as has happened in the past as mentioned by Apis? Has something dire happened to the staff?

Edit: To answer some responses below. This was not meant as a fake ARG attempt or anything along those lines.
~MF

Wiki

Maurna

DefaultSomething up at Crygaia?

Now, it could be that everyone at Crygaia has a life and is busy but I grow concerned over the lack of updates given the... plethora of interviews recently.

Is the site being blocked or attacked as has happened in the past as mentioned by Apis? Has something dire happened to the staff?

Edit: To answer some responses below. This was not meant as a fake ARG attempt or anything along those lines.
~MF

Wiki

Veerdin Wraith

I think all that's happening is them working on the game, really. What would you rather? That they spent all their time and effort making another CGI trailer? Or that they actualy put that talent to work in the proper game?
♫~I'm diggin' a hole, so the rain gets in, to stop my mind from fluttering~♫
ILLUMINATI -- Atticus "Spellslinger" Flare -- ARCADIA
Roleplay bio -- Chronical

Veerdin Wraith

I think all that's happening is them working on the game, really. What would you rather? That they spent all their time and effort making another CGI trailer? Or that they actualy put that talent to work in the proper game?
♫~I'm diggin' a hole, so the rain gets in, to stop my mind from fluttering~♫
ILLUMINATI -- Atticus "Spellslinger" Flare -- ARCADIA
Roleplay bio -- Chronical

Kayla

Ragnar did state in an interview the staff could be in danger from extremists o.o

Kayla

Ragnar did state in an interview the staff could be in danger from extremists o.o

spumvis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Veerdin Wraith View Post
Crygaia is from Nyte if I'm correct. He doesn't work on the game.

But maybe he's busy playing the beta...
I told somebody to be himself
Which turned out to be impossible
Because he was nobody

spumvis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Veerdin Wraith View Post
Crygaia is from Nyte if I'm correct. He doesn't work on the game.

But maybe he's busy playing the beta...
I told somebody to be himself
Which turned out to be impossible
Because he was nobody

Kayla

hmm...i should bug nyte on skype...

Kayla

hmm...i should bug nyte on skype...