Afocks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Citizen Goat View Post
I don't mind direct to drive games, but when it comes to collectors, I prefer retail version over digital versions.
Artbooks - OST - Fancy little badges, that's the kind of thing I like to see in my collector boxes. Hell I'd even pay the double to get a real-life Gas-mask with the illuminati logo engraved on it.

I have a dream... and it's a very materialistic one.
Those Illumi gasmasks are very similar to the British Army ones on ebay.

I will be going digital if only for the ecological aspect.

Ithnag

Player Ab Initio

AoC pre order had the option to get early access, which was 5 bucks (for 10 days, so it was the normal sub fee divided by 3, basically). however it did have bonus items, some of them based on where you ordered them from.

You got (everyone) the totem of origins, the drinking cape and a bag (good sized one) the optional bonus items were the mammoth, rinho, a special bow and there were some others i forget. I ordered from Amazon... if i recall correctly and got the rhino.

I hope you can get bonus items from FC direct download purchase, as i rather give my money to them than split with EA for a boxed copy.

A digital version of collector's editor would rock (even tho i am not sure i'd buy it)

marach

Quote:
Originally Posted by Citizen Goat View Post
I don't mind direct to drive games, but when it comes to collectors, I prefer retail version over digital versions.
Artbooks - OST - Fancy little badges, that's the kind of thing I like to see in my collector boxes. Hell I'd even pay the double to get a real-life Gas-mask with the illuminati logo engraved on it.

I have a dream... and it's a very materialistic one.
Hell all they need to do is add in faction dice, a code for a unique T-shirt/tie/belt buckle, a non combat pet type thing and or a set of small figures of the factions and this comes to mind...

http://cdn1.knowyourmeme.com/system/...oney_super.jpg

Razgon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Minimalist View Post
A TSW T-shirt
kidding :P
Well, Deus Ex has an entire clothing line you can buy, so why not? Could be fun to have some Secret world clothes, making it easy to recognize another fellow TSW'er on the streets ;-)

Citizen Goat

Quote:
Originally Posted by marach View Post
Hell all they need to do is add in faction dice, a code for a unique T-shirt/tie/belt buckle, a non combat pet type thing and or a set of small figures of the factions and this comes to mind...

http://cdn1.knowyourmeme.com/system/...oney_super.jpg
Hehe, well why not?

Jerakal

I'm throwing my money at the screen but nothing's happening.

Viper[SUN]

Where do I hand in my VISA card? Just send one collector's edition in return.

sleepwalker327

I don't usually get boxed collectors editions of stuff but this one I'm SO already there ...I hope they get really creative and maybe include something over the top like a copy of the essential works of H.P. Lovecraft with a special cover and a poseable action Cthulhu ...oh and one of Sappho's socks too, and cookies!!

Huoshini

I prefer retail collectors editions, personally. I like the nifty bells and whistles that come with them. Like badges and little figures and stuff. we had a thread about what we want to come in the collectors editions about 2 years ago Hehe. That one got a good amout of responses
Sappho-"Pretty soon there’s was this symphony of brainfarts all working in harmony over extended periods of time, with new and exciting brainfarting misfits joining in in the percussion section."
Server: Huldra
Character Name: Maestro
Faction: Dragon

Duffvy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Viper[SUN] View Post
Where do I hand in my VISA card? Just send one collector's edition in return.
Just send the info my way and I will take care of it for you