orrinjelo

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayBrand View Post
Yeah, I kinda wanted him to get some interaction time in between his solo stories. This is why I've sent him outside of New York. Seeing as a couple of players were located there and it might contain information about the Dome.

How far is he from New York?

And you are planning on attacking the Dome?
At the moment, Aedan is somewhere in Utah, looking for a mine....but this is a non-determined time. Eventually, he will just break down and decide to do something crazy...like try to infiltrate or attacking the Illuminati.

JohnyCyanide

Alright since you guy are talking about going for the done just know to things. You need to be considerate with time skips on objectives others are going for and the dome is still an enigma so I'll have to give an explination about if you get close.

Mr.Dynogamer

Hey what exactly are we looking for in San Fransisco?

JayBrand

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnyCyanide View Post
Alright since you guy are talking about going for the done just know to things. You need to be considerate with time skips on objectives others are going for and the dome is still an enigma so I'll have to give an explination about if you get close.
Yeah, I was currently planning on having him hit New York looking for clues to what happened to the Illu and where they went.

No plans for attacking them. Cain is seeking his contact in Illu with the hope of getting inside the dome.

I was also playing with the idea of him being tasked with f.eks. taking out the Dragon leader or someone in NY to get in the Illu's good grace.
Pax Agnitio - A division of the Pax Gaming community
Jayson "JayBrand" Brand: Lead Rector of Pax Agnitio

Paxgaming.com|Recruitment Thread|How to Join|The Chronicle
Illuminati - RP/PVE/PVP

Casey Thorton

Ah I'll be posting soonish as well, continuing Casey's story, with a lil help from Kima it seems

Desanion

I was wondering if we could get in a situation where Desanion could at least prove himself and not be shunned by the rest of his group, I mean I dunno if he actually deserves that kind of treatment... I can go along with the group continuing the way it is, though, but just saying.

Mr.Dynogamer

We will work towards that, if its alright with everyone else I am mulling over some ideas for us to make a few stops along the way to cali. I'm also researching a few monsters I'd like to just see along the way. So Desa we will get there just enjoy the journey for now.

Desanion

Fine by me

Mr.Dynogamer

Besides you already have 2 people who can tolerate your existance.

Mr.Dynogamer

Johney do you want to tell Alice and Jack's story?