FranklyShankly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mudanie View Post
2 month delay....I'm gameless for an additional 2 months Oh well, if they think it's necessary then it is necessary.
Big problem for FC that I see is it pushed it closer to GW2. Releasing in April put them early enough I thought a lot of people might buy both. If GW2 announces july or august, then i fear a whole lot of people might just wait for that.

Maxumus

Quote:
“The additional time will also allow us to carry out even more quality beta testing, and soon we will also be announcing several public beta events where hundreds of thousands of gamers will get to test the game prior to launch.”
<breathes heavy>

Edit - And thinking about it, this might not be all that bad considering Tera is set for May first or something like that. Rumours say it's not that great and maybe people will have it out of their systems by the time TSW launches.

FranklyShankly

Sorry, saw it int he other thread right after i asked here.

Kreed

Happy Birthday to me a week early! Good thing I took off the 25th-29th.

Lordjay

As I said in other posts,launch WILL be late or at least later than April,your welcome.

Lordjay

Yes I have to pop in and say "Told Ya so!" :P,I already predicted it would not be in april.

Lorrides

My maternity leave ends at the end of june

However if they feel it's necessary they ought to do it!

Vallikat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lordjay View Post
your welcome.
You're* welcome

You're welcome.

(sorry I couldn't resist)
Assistant Director/Applications Lead - Gridstream Productions
>>>Tune-In<<<

Gridstream Productions is Hiring! Please contact me via an in-game tell or PM me here or on our forum for details!

HoneyBadger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maxumus View Post
<breathes heavy>

Edit - And thinking about it, this might not be all that bad considering Tera is set for May first or something like that. Rumours say it's not that great and maybe people will have it out of their systems by the time TSW launches.
TERA launches May first ... Early Access for pre-orders start about a week before.

GW2 has no launch date yet, but the developer had previously stated that the beta events will pretty much be the near-finalized product, and be use primarily for hype-generation. Since public beta testing started last week, the public expectation is for GW2 to launch late May/June.

TSW better be damn good if it's going to launch immediately after two other AAA MMOs (GW2 being the behemoth in the room)

Merketh

Good news for me all around : busy all spring and hopefully this gives them more time to work on the polish and optimization side of things.