Ragnarok494

DefaultPayment plan/model

Does anyone have any idea what the secret world will cost and how much a month it will be?

CombatMage

I thought I read somewhere that it would be about $15/month.

Lodestar

Thread discussing the buisness plan is here. Basics in the OP. Specifics are yet to be detrmined such as exact amount for sub and items.

http://www.darkdemonscrygaia.com/showthread.php?t=20339

Quote:
Originally Posted by CombatMage View Post
I thought I read somewhere that it would be about $15/month.
That is peoples speculation and may be an accurate one. But as far as I know, nothing has been offically anounced.
AKA Mr-March

*~*∞*~*NOW RECRUITING*~*∞*~*
░▒▓ ∞∞∞ Ơ U R O B O R O § ∞∞∞ ▓▒░
~∞∞~ A Dragon cabal for TSW on Huldra ~∞∞~
▒▓∞∞http://ouroboroscommunity.enjin.com/∞∞▓▒

PhantomInChains

Hasn't been officially announced yet. Speculatively, if it's subscription based with a higher monthly cost than $14.99, I'd be surprised. Especially considering a micro-transaction shop for cosmetic items is also being bandied about with extremely mixed reviews. Imagine the PR nightmare if they put in micro-transactions and then turned around and charged higher than the standard MMO fare per month.

jdnyc

Their quarterly says it will be a similar price plan as AoC was, so I think $14.99/month is a safe bet.

Thorebane

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lodestar View Post
That is peoples speculation and may be an accurate one. But as far as I know, nothing has been offically anounced.
In one of the interview videos with Rag, they asked him if he knew it was going to be P2P or F2P, He said * without releasing too much info we think it's going to be Pay to Play, due to the fact that we've put a lot of money and time into this game and somehow we're going to have to get some of that money back. We also think that, if we do go for Pay to Play it'll be around $15 like our other games.

So $14.99 or 9.50ish will be a dead good guess atm.

Lyrhea

Super Moderator

Nothing new has been released outside of what was officially let out months ago via this thread.
Lyrhea
Volunteer Moderator

My nerf stick is SONIC. Sonic nerf sticks are cool.

| Social Guidelines | Customer Service |
| Contact Me | Follow Me on Twitter |